PP Ombres

pkinnew

I was just taking a look at PP's site and they have a few Tahitian and Akoya ombre necklaces and a 14% site wide discount! Love the blue one! I love my ombres so I just thought I'd throw this out there - Happy Valentine's Day???

Great idea. Now to get the message delivered to the purchasing Sweethearts! :)

I love the ombre look. I wish I had the budget for a long one like the ones they did for Michelle Obama.

Those ombre strands are stunning! How about some pictures of yours pkinnew, pretty please!

Good idea LitGeek.
KaySD great reminder, I love the picture of her wearing the double ombre rope.

Sharing my ombres

Sharing my ombres

Here are pictures of my PP ombre necklace and bracelet (with a Kamoka ring). I don't have pictures of the ombre earrings now but will post them when I can.

007.jpg003.jpg017.jpg009.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous pkinnew!!! Thanks so much for the photos! I would love some ombre pieces!

Pkinnew, if I might ask, what color was your ombre strand considered? On my screen, they appear a lovely grey to silver to white color range? Thanks!

The graduated look of dark to light is so elegant. They're gorgeous, Pkinnew. Like Cathy, I'm curious to know what colors we're seeing.

To my eyes (yikes!) the Akoyas are blue with rose & green overtones and the Tahitians are green with peacock/cherry/rose overtones. Tonight I'll pull the official appraisal and see what it says. They are much warmer irl than they are in the pictures.

Oh, NO, Pkinnew ... oh, NO as in Yes, I do see colors and peacocks and orient and luster and shiny and pretty and ... oh, NO as in "I want one ..." Thanks for all your help and photos :)

Those last couple of shots are very helpful. Just lovely! But, now I want a set...

The appraisal agrees with me - unbelievable! The Akoyas are natural blue and the Tahitians are green with peacock. Some of the smaller ones are very cherry!

Last edited:
Very lovely, pkinnew, and thanks so much for the extra photos and info ... much appreciated :)

None of these are my personal strands but I was lucky enough to model them on one of my visits to Pearl Paradise.

photo1-31-13btriple st& opera lengthcroped.jpg

photo1-31-13dtriple strand akoya &Tcroped.jpg

Back