Please help me identify is it real ssp

sm29

Hi guys i am a new member. I posted earlier but i cannot find it. Well my interest with pearls began when hubby came home with a set of ssp from coron palawan. They sent us certificates but who knows if those are real too, he paid 18,000 php. Please help me identify if these worthy. These are my very first ssp and it so special because hubby saved up for these.
Thank you so much

Attachments

• 20190310_121056.jpg
    20190310_121056.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 20190310_120936.jpg
    20190310_120936.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 39
Hi sm29,

New members' posts have to be approved...it helps us keep spam off the forum. Hence the delay in your post showing up. :)

Congratulations on your first SSP! Using a conversion table 18,000 php is equal to about US $345. This is on the low side for golden SSP but your pearls are a lighter yellow color (deep gold color is more costly), and have a few blemishes, so the price seems right. They are nicely matched for color. Enjoy them!

And fair warning...pearls are addicting! These may be your first SSP but they will probably not be your last! :D

Welcome! Very pretty pearls! Very sweet of your hubby to get you such a nice gift!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! Wheew that's good to know that the price he paid for was fair... yeah that's true , im planning to buy another set ��
Also does anyone knows shops that can do valuation with pearls, i live in south west sydney

Oh wooo thanks for that! I was really worried that he might got ripped off. Definitely will not be my last lol, I'm eyeing to buy a smaller one as I find these a bit big for my ears, these are 13mm.

Thank you... by any chance do you any shops in sydney that can do valuation with pearls?

Congratulations �� lovely choice, hubby did good ��

Back