Pearly loot from Cees

kalmen22

Wanted to share my loot from cees. It's always wonderful buying from him. I love to get watsapp messages of his pearl finds. And boy are they gorgeous.

Bought a few items.. will slowly load the pics.

Here is a strand of multi coloured Tahitians. The colours are gorgeous.
CM171008-094643002.jpg

Gorgeous. Love all those blues, and the beautiful purples are amazing.

Absolutely stunning colours! What else did you get??

So pretty, Kalmen! Looking forward to seeing what else you have...

Oh my, I must stay away from this forum for a while... Kalmen22, your loot is so tempting. And I should refrain from buying more. Cees told me to slow down LOL.

Thank you all.

Cees does have some beauties. And I see many of us have bought items. Yeah to pearly beauties all around.
This pic I took a while back and posted on Instagram. I can't decide ring or pendant. Still have yet to set it.
I have a pearl ring (2 actually) and I find washing hand dreadfully stressful. So I'm thinking pendant would be better but I wont be able to gaze at it. Oh well.. decisions.

Here is the pearl. Fiji pearl in pistachio -ish colour.

Attachments

• CM170913-095319007.jpg
    CM170913-095319007.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 44
  • CM170913-095419009.jpg
    CM170913-095419009.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 41
Tone's richness of your tahitian pearls is marvellous. Cees is captain of such a galleon, full of treasures!

Yaaa eric! His pearls are very nice! Better for your carvings. His pearls are of high quality and I bet thick nacre!

Thank you all.

Cees does have some beauties. And I see many of us have bought items. Yeah to pearly beauties all around.
This pic I took a while back and posted on Instagram. I can't decide ring or pendant. Still have yet to set it.
I have a pearl ring (2 actually) and I find washing hand dreadfully stressful. So I'm thinking pendant would be better but I wont be able to gaze at it. Oh well.. decisions.

Here is the pearl. Fiji pearl in pistachio -ish colour.

I have similar in green and I turned it into a bangle! You can wash ur hand and you caan stare at it. Why dont u turn it into a bracelet or bangle like mine.

Attachments

• 20170917_033357.jpg
    20170917_033357.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 33
That's it. I want Ruckus in Cees' vault. Anyone with me?))

kalmen22, those tahitians are exceptional color. Absolutely exceptional. My congratulations and some serious envy vibes to you :D :D

Yaaa eric! His pearls are very nice! Better for your carvings. His pearls are of high quality and I bet thick nacre!

Asurazzy, I have friendly contacts with Cees. He likes my pearls and believes in my work. He knows also that as soon as this esteem will be better shared, I'll be able to buy its pearls, as I should want so much to do. Now, it's not because my pearls don't come from Cees that they are all good to go to bin.

Last edited:
Kalmen, gorgeous pearls!! I think the pistachio pearl will make a statement ring!

I have similar in green and I turned it into a bangle! You can wash ur hand and you caan stare at it. Why dont u turn it into a bracelet or bangle like mine.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I never wear any bracelets as I got a really small wrist and most don't fit nicely. But your version would make it adjustable. Hmm definitely food for thought

Back