Pearly loot from Cees

That's it. I want Ruckus in Cees' vault. Anyone with me?))

kalmen22, those tahitians are exceptional color. Absolutely exceptional. My congratulations and some serious envy vibes to you :D :D

Cees will actually bring his mini vault to you. I was in Bangkok for work once and he was there.. And he came with bags of pearls.

Lugana I've been following your instag and really looking forward to the opening of your etsy store. Looks like had an amazing buying trip in japan.

Kalmen, gorgeous pearls!! I think the pistachio pearl will make a statement ring!

Yes I'm really thinking hard. The problem is I have a gorgeous kamoka coconut ring with green pearl and another freshwater one. And a Tahitian too....
Obviously I have way too much

Yes I'm really thinking hard. The problem is I have a gorgeous kamoka coconut ring with green pearl and another freshwater one. And a Tahitian too....
Obviously I have way too much

:0 Wash your mouth out !! You can never have 'way too much!" One thing you could do, if you really like the idea of a ring.. is to get a ring holder chain so you can wear it like a pendant ... works well for Doctors and Nurses.

:0 Wash your mouth out !! You can never have 'way too much!" One thing you could do, if you really like the idea of a ring.. is to get a ring holder chain so you can wear it like a pendant ... works well for Doctors and Nurses.

Katbran, I love your encouragement! Can never have 'way too much' Thank you ��

One thing you could do, if you really like the idea of a ring.. is to get a ring holder chain so you can wear it like a pendant ...
Good idea! Or also one can get a springable double hook design bangle and use any rings as interchangeable centrepieces.. I'm rubbish at explaining :D I can post a photo when the piece is casted))

I have tiny wrists as well btw, so yeah, bracelets are difficult :D

Lugana I've been following your instag and really looking forward to the opening of your etsy store. Looks like had an amazing buying trip in japan.
Oh thank you! It will be an independent store though, not on etsy :eek: :D I really hope we will be able to "push it out" within a month)) thank you))

Gorgeous pearls kalmen22. You'll come up with something amazing for the pistachio.

Last edited:
Katbran, hahhaha. Yes silly me. Never enough... And I've got a daughter. She would love to inherit my pearls.

Ring holder chain? Any pics? That could be interesting

Lugana I love interchangables. Let me know when the piece is cast.

Ring holder is a good idea - I was thinking about my EmilyC ring holder for you, Kalmen. I love mine - it's easy to pop the ring on and off, and it's pretty. I have the scalloped one in silver. http://www.emilyc.com/

Ring holder is a good idea - I was thinking about my EmilyC ring holder for you, Kalmen. I love mine - it's easy to pop the ring on and off, and it's pretty. I have the scalloped one in silver. http://www.emilyc.com/

Just saw the website very interesting. How do u like it? Any pics to share. Would greatly appreciate

Neckshot: PhotoGrid_1510291198398.jpg

Kalmen22 - Thank you for posting your beautiful new addition! How did you reach Cees? His email on the website did not work for me. Can someone let me know? What is is WhatsApp email/info to reach?

Gorgeous, Kalmen! Those colors are fabulous.

I'll take a pic of the ring holder for you. It's a great little piece to use when you don't want to get your rings wet (or lose them!)

So beautiful! Love the colour variation and layout, the pearls really pop!

Kalmen22, I think your new pearls are sensational. What are the sizes?

Thank u all for the many compliments. Nobody in my real life can tell the difference in my many pearl strands.

Size wise I really need to check and measure (doing it using a ruler). I think it's approx 9.5 to 12.5 or 13

8mm I'll PM you his watsapp number. I find that easiest to reach him

Kalmen, hope you don't mind if I add some photos of a few pearls I bought from Cees recently. I got the larger GSSP in the photo from him recently. Also in the photo is an old earring ( pearl from an ex-etsy vendor and setting from PP). It is a lovely (I think medium) 13.5mm drop GSSP with green and red overtones.20171119_172323.jpg

20171119_172428.jpg
The same pearl again. I can see the reflection of my clothes and hair on the pearl!

Last edited:
20171119_172148.jpg
GSSP in the background. In front are a pair of 12.3mm silver blue tahitians, from Cees too

Back