Pearly loot from Cees

20171119_172235.jpg
The dark spots on the pearl were just dirt.
Saw these pearls on his instagram and I had to get them although I am in "too many unset pearls so no pearl purchase" phase. :)

Last edited:
Gorgeous Elisha. Delighted you are adding your pearly loot!
Ah we all have that problem. So many unset pearls

Beautiful GSS Elisha - Cees finds great pearls !

My son Andy's fiancé is a Resident in OBGYN and has a gorgeous ring - she has a ring holder on a chain and it works beautifully. I have several friends who lost rings in the hospital after they took them off to wash their hands and forgot them for a few minutes - of course they were gone. when they went back. It's easy to be distracted.

I don't think a bracelet would work for a ring as it would scratch the band or rub on the stones if they are set in the band.

Quick simple trick for not losing rings if you must remove to wash hands. Hold ring between lips (rinse first if you feel the need). Never put it down.

Using my strand from Cees and another from Jac.. torsado. I don't wear this style often but I do like the look of this.
I'm just worried about the pearls rubbing against each other.
Yikes why is my top super see through!!!

Attachments

• CM171209-143611003.jpg
    CM171209-143611003.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 42
Kalmen22, both strands are pretty in a torsade. Your blouse is airy, perfect for South East Asia's climate.

kalmen22! Amazing pearls and gorgeous hands and nails!

JerseyPearl - thank you , she is a very special young woman. Very focused and organised and outgoing , just what Andy needs lol He's a bit of an 'action man' so the fact that she scuba dives, sails and hikes is a real bonus.

Kalmen - Your pearls look amazing wrapped like that !! I imagine its heavy ! They are truly lovely colourful pearls !

Thank you all. It's surprising not as heavy as I thought. But I did note a loose knot!!! So gotta restring.
I always have a problem on the last 3 knots.

Back