Pearllunar Pearls

G

GemGeek

Here are my latest Pearllunar pearls. They are stunning and they were a great price, even with the shipping. I did get several items, so that helped. This is my second purchase from them. They were very good about answering my questions so I could be sure that I would be happy with the outcome.

Of course, their photo setup is excellent, so be patient with my photos vs theirs. (I'm using their photos so you can make an informed choice about buying from an ebay vendor.) ;)

"8mm Copper Blue Gold very round pearl necklace"
copper blue gold 8mm.jpg

And here is my photo. I have other photos where they look darker, but you can't get the overtones as well. These are faboo.
copper blue gold.jpg

Here are their Rich Gold Earrings...
rich gold earrings.jpg

And my photo. They look exactly like the pearllunar photo in person.
gold earrings.jpg

You can see why I am happy, I think.;)

I have a couple more comparisons coming...

Okay, I had no idea if these would match their photo...

9mm Natural Copper Gold Pearl Necklace
copper gold 9mm.jpg

And mine...
coper gold.jpg

Interesting, and fortunately, pretty!

6-9mm Snow White pearl necklace - I wanted a graduated necklace, so I was pretty happy to find this.

21 inch graduated necklace.jpg

My photo...
graduated strand.jpg

A great deal at $25.00 ;)

Lastly, I purchased a necklace and earrings that are incredible.

9mm no flaw snow white pearl necklace
9mm snow white necklace.jpg

and the earrings, which are 9x13mm
9 by 13 snow white earrings.jpg

And here are my photos...
pearlunar pearls.jpg
snow white earring.jpg

daylight pl pearls.jpg
The light makes them come out darker, but they are very white. I think they are all beautiful. What do you think?;)

Very nice. I don't think I included comparison pics in mine. I was happy with the luster but didn't think the lavender rice pearls came out quite as saturated as I thought it'd be in the photos. For the price I can't complain. You seem to have done well!

I asked them about the lavenders. For some reason, they always photograph darker for them when they are coiled, and lighter on the neckform. This one wasn't described as lavender and only had the coiled photo. I'm thinking that finding a dark lavender on any site is a challenge. ;)

Thanks. After waiting two months to get them (thanks to the Post Office), I'm relieved :)

I was fooling around, trying to get a better image, but of course it's night and I don't want to get out my photoflood lights, so I took a couple with a dual fibre optic. I think if I used the photoflood and the fiber optic, it would be closer to their studio photo.

night pearllunar.jpg

The lavender now does look copper-gold...
copper gold night.jpg

Something about the shadow pattern reminds me of the keshi bracelet photo. I'll have to go back and look at that. Not that I wasn't going to go back and drool over it again and again anyway! ;)

Hi Blaire,

very nice pearls, the lavendar strand looks very nice indeed!

To all P-guiders Happy Holidays and a good start into 2008 with lots of pearls!:)

Blaire: Gorgeous pearls! One day I'll have to try them ... after I try John Wu ... after I try ... etc. etc. etc.! So many vendors!

Anyway, the reason that pic reminds you of the Cook Island bracelet is the shadow streaks. Looks very "To Have or Have Not"ish. I can almost hear Bacall beckon, "You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve. Just put you're lips together, and blow!" Hmmmm, now I realize the Steve and Steve coincidence.

Very very nice, Blaire! So fun to see the comparisons! I have not ordered from them recently, but as I recall in the past items were at least ok. Very slow shipping time, as I recall, sorry about your stuff at the p.o. :eek:

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

GemGeek, I love your "8mm Copper Blue Gold very round pearl necklace"!! It's so pretty!! I tried looking for it on Pearllunar, but couldn't find it.:( Do you have the item number? I seem to be drawn to your choices (the small Freshadama set and now this). You have great taste.:D

pearllove said:
GemGeek, I love your "8mm Copper Blue Gold very round pearl necklace"!! It's so pretty!! I tried looking for it on Pearllunar, but couldn't find it.:( Do you have the item number? I seem to be drawn to your choices (the small Freshadama set and now this). You have great taste.:D

Thanks.;) I'm getting a kick out of how much you're enjoying the building of your pearl wardrobe. The copper blue gold necklace was an auction, but they usually repeat, so if you check once or twice a week, it will probably come up again. Here is the eBay number 280157528959 or click on the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280157528959

I can't stop buying! There are so many beautiful pearls! I think I'm addicted.:D I need to put down my credit card...for a little while.;)

That's in keeping with my "stop me before I spend again" post, so I totally understand. You can live vicariously through photos for now and save up some cash for later.;)

Is it pearllunar or pearlluna? II'll change the title if it is pearlluna. I hate to give the lousy ones a plug!

The necklace is lovely! And what a great price!!!

It's Pearllunar. I have had good luck with them, and so have a few others, so I think they are okay. They are a good outlet for fun pearls.;)

Back