Pearl Rings for Larger Hands

Thanks again for all your lovely comments on my ring. :)

Whicker: I wish I can attend a ruckus too! But it's on the other side of an ocean and like an 18 hr flight away...

So here are different views since I can't bring it over:

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's got a thin band and is very comfortable to wear.

IcyJade you are SO lucky!! An Emiko ring?!?! It looks amazing, adorable and like so much fun to wear!

SeaUrchin, I've fallen for your original solitaire with diamond eternity bands - what a great idea! Now I wonder if I shouldn't do something similar to mine ... This solitaire was pretty much my first purchase - 12mm Tahitian with (of course) Sky Blue overtones lol. I set it as a solitaire because I enjoy the way it looks like a shimmering bubble perched on my finger. :)

Hand.jpg
As you can see, I also have hands on the larger side - I wear a size 8 on my ring finger. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a set of thin sterling bands with CZs too. I've used them to dress up several rings that are too small or plain for my manhands, lol. It would be great to see more of a selection of larger pearl rings for sale, especially if they could somehow manage to do it at sorta low prices. :)

This was from Rio Pearls in Hong Kong.

Pls do keep all your lovely ring pics coming. I love to see everyone's stash. :)

Oh wow, I thought the style was so Emiko I just jumped right out there! Thank you for letting me know. Either way, the birdies are ADORABLE!!!

Madsciencechick, I love the mod look of your ring - that is so unusual! Definitely an eye-catcher!!

What an amazing hands! I love big pearls!
But I need big fingers to wear them! Girls! your hands amazing! If I can change 1 thing I'd choose big hands to wear big rings! Of course with big pearls!
Icyjade! Black ring with black crystalls WOW! But I understand it will be a half of me The same story with earrings...and pendants Big pearl looks like stone for the drowned on me

Oh you guys, LOL - - - -and Naan! Stone for the drowned?!?! OMG

Back