Pearl haul :)

battah

I was so excited to receive two pearl packages in the mail yesterday! A couple of friends have already claimed the white and peach drusys, so I'm trying to decide what to do with the rest. They turned out gorgeous. And I know the diamond coin ones are kind of crazy but I love them. Maybe in a tin cup? I fiddled with the tint of the photo for the lavender ones, they just weren't photographing the way they look to my eye - the camera was washing out the color or something.

haul1.jpghaul2.jpghaul4.jpghaul3.jpg

Thanks! I'm still a novice, but to my eye they look like great quality - I'm glad you agree! The gears are churning in my head, I have a few ideas of what to make. Fun! I love the creative process.

Thanks, all! I got them from pearlescence - Wendy was wonderful to deal with (and very patient with my million questions, lol).

What beautiful pearls! Please post photos of your finished projects :)

Thanks, I will! I strung one necklace yesterday that I need to post (I didn't have good natural light by the time I finished it, and my lightbox setup isn't here yet), but I'll try to take some pictures tonight. I'd love constructive feedback.

Back