pearl guide updates*

Battle of the avatars…
Just noticed all avatars are down except admin and principals. Not sure I disagree—it had its distracting aspects! Comment to come, no doubt.

Hey Josh!
I couldn't agree with you more. It's like being in a warm, safe place with all of my best friends. Every time somebody tries something new that I don't know how to do, I want to learn that too, but instead of feeling intimidated, like in a classroom, it's like, "Oh cool, me too!" I just want to learn more and more. Why can't school be this much fun?
barbie

Wow! The profile pages look great! Thanks for everything!

One question though...the link to my home page is no longer there.
Did I miss the place for homepages or are we not going to use those anymore?

Can you please explain the "friend" feature. I'm not sure that I did it correctly. Thanks.

Gail

Its the first forum I didn't have to financially support. Thats a plus.:D

HI Gail
I just sent you a friendship request. That feature is listed on your profile page, but you will also get an email from me. Just click on it and it will go to your page..

TO EVERYBODY

I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE.
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME- PLEASE LIST ME ON YOUR FRIENDS PAGE AND I WILL ANSWER.

Hi Caitlin,

I responded back "yes" (or so I think). Let me know if you got my reply so I'll know if I did correctly.

What does this feature do?:confused:

Gail

Okay I take time off to do the Aunt thing . Nephew mumber three arrived two weeks ago. He is a gem just like teh other two and Hannah teh Oldest. Boy is she a "little mom." Have lots of reading to get cought up on all teh changes arround here..

I am with Caitlyn, I want to be freinds with everyone. feel free to add me to your freinds page!

Cheers

Ash

Hi all members!

I think we all feel like a "pearl family" on this forum, this includes all our vendors of course but if there is anyone wanting to sign up as a friend through the profile you are all very welcome! Those who already have done so, THANKS, i DO APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!

I don't know what the feature does, but you are on my list :D
Like Caitlin, I'm in the dark regarding functionality but consider everyone here as friends.

Steve

Ditto! Not sure what it is all about, but will accept all as friends!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Trouble with uploading avatar file

Trouble with uploading avatar file

Problem resolved. ;-)

I am trying to upload a photo as my avatar. (Please move my post if this is not the correct thread. ;) )

The file type is .gif and the size is 5KB, it is 80x80pixels. But everytime I tried to save, the response is "file failed to upload".
Did anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks!
Tiffany

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you! What a lot of hard work looks like it's gone into that! And what a wealth of knowledge it represents. From all of us who use the guide as a reference source - your efforts are deeply appreciated, Jeremy!

Thank you, thank you! What a lot of hard work looks like it's gone into that! And what a wealth of knowledge it represents. From all of us who use the guide as a reference source - your efforts are deeply appreciated, Jeremy!

I?ll second that!:)

Jeremy,

The glossary is fantastic. Thanks!

But what about NCN? .........

Back