Paula Crevoshay - Queen of Color!

GemGeek

Pearlista
New article on Pearl Guide News! Paula Crevoshay is the Best use of Color winner in the AGTA Spectrum Awards for 2015.

Click here to see the winning pearl bracelet!

paula ring 3.jpg

Back in Nov., 2009 our forum member Dr. tom Stern posted this:

Hello, all,

Brilliant designer Paula Crevoshay selected a white conch from our stock of natural pearls and created this beautiful ring.
Pearls crevoshay compressed conch ring.jpg

Some of you may remember seeing this before!

I so admire her use of colored stones, opaque gems, even Oregon opal and Oregon Sunstone. A few years back at a local jewelery store I was thrilled to see of her work in person.

That bracelet was my favorite piece from the 2015 Spectrum Award winners. I love the use of the pink and green tourmalines, the rich 18k gold, the organic shapes, the colorful pearls, and the fact that it is a flexible line bracelet instead of a cuff. So beautiful.

I would love the ring and the bracelet if they were in white gold, personal preference, of course.

DK :)

Thanks, Pattye! His son may have posted the brooch - remember that? I don't have time to hunt for it right now, but I'll try later.

I'm glad to share Paula with everyone here. :)

Has anyone purchased the Crevoshay book "Garden of Light"? I'm wondering if it would be a nice addition to my collection of jewelry books. I already own both the Elizabeth Taylor book, "My Love Affair with Jewelry", and the auction set of her collection, and I love the eye candy.

Oh Pattye, thank you! Even to see the back of the piece again is a thrill! :)

She appears to have the Ability to "read" the color hues of the pearls and accents them with gemstones that enhance the beauty of both the pearls & gemstones by the perfect pairing! Simply stunning!!!

She appears to have the Ability to "read" the color hues of the pearls and accents them with gemstones that enhance the beauty of both the pearls & gemstones by the perfect pairing! Simply stunning!!!

Agree 100% with that.

Back