parfaitelumiere natural pearl collection

this one went for a good price, I think about market price.
Sadly, I will loose lots of money on fees, certificate and vat, but it's still a good thing for me.
I made a attempt somewhere else, and lost money , spent about 1200€ for 3 necklaces, nice ones, but with small pearls, and sold them for for about 900€, was a really bad day, I also sold a pearl and stone cameo for less than I bought, I would have better kept them all...
Now , if I have small pearls to sell, I put them on ebay, and keep auction house for bigger ones.

Last few years were not as lucky as my first year!
Today I won a "cultured or natural pearl necklace, 112 pearls", my guess is natural, hope it is!

131975739_383937329335559_4855528137438424040_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, wow, wow. How do you win a natural pearl necklace? I'm intrigued. Also that little bird is adorable.

Both items are very lovely...the bird-pearl is UNIQUE! :cool:

It's a weird blister with some hand shaping.
I have about hundred of old american freshwater pearls, and handwork was quite common.
For the necklace, not easy to be sure from the picture, but description was mentioning "cultured or fine".
Some color, luster, and shape variation can be good to proove natural pearl necklace.
The thread seems old, maybe original thread, as the silver wire is black.
This kind of box is typical from 1890-1900 french jewelry, so my best best is "original thread" from 1900 or so, of course the case can be older than thread.
But if fully natural, the quality seems very good, just hope it is!

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing the photos :)
Great pics!

Never heard of this Apo Macro lens...and they are all out of stock! Must be GOOOOD :cool:

Of course the canon 6D is not the best camera, it's almost a decade old, not very good over 800 iso, also the autofocus is good on center only, and not efficient, it has quite limitations, very hard for night pictures or live pictures, especially with en 180 macro.

Also add my other natural pearls:

16mm hippopus pearl, and many Tenneessee, mississippi pearls, up to 1" in size.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7073.jpg Views:	2 Size:	38.4 KB ID:	396095Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6863.jpg Views:	2 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	396096

Last edited:
Thank you for the tips! Been taking photos and so far...SO BAD! :eek:

57mm brooch, french silver, biggest pearl is 3,6mm
Not a big jewelry piece, but still good looking.
Sold in "original box(german address) by a french seller, who probably didn't see the french hallmark on brooch, meaning, not original box...
IMG_1311.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Very nice! Up on my Pinterest board! :)

Back