Octavia Visits Pearl Paradise

Here is the loot pearl bracelet that Octavia picked out for me...

loot pearls.jpg

Now that's amazing.
Sorry, Blaire, but I'm lost for words.
Just know that I'm speechless with admiration. Can't take my eyes off the colours...

Oh MY!!! What an eye that Octavia has--I can barely breathe that is soooooo beautiful! Now don't tell me she needed a couple pearls more for earrings also-----------

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Thanks Sueki and Pattye. I did not get earrings, but I plan on having a talk with Jeremy. The reason is that I have decided not to wear it as a bracelet, but to hang it as a "Y" from more of the same silver chain. I'll hook the lobster clasp and let the bracelet hang straight down in a line. Because the chain terminates in a pearl, it looks terrific hanging. And, of course, I would need matching earrings... ;)

Amazing pearls... I think Octavia has a fabulous career ahead of her as a personal pearl selecting consultant... can she come to Australia anytime?

Just remember, if there are any all-expense paid trips for Octavia, then her mother comes along! :rolleyes:

Hi Blaire,
my compliments to your bracelet, very intense coloures, they are sure to look lovely as a necklace too. Have you changed your avatar to a "Eyris Blue" pearl? What says Octavia about this? But to be honest - this pearl beats the looks of Octavia, lol.

Octavia did a FANTASTIC job! Her mother must be proud. I like the blue at the tip of the 2nd pearl near the clasp.

What a fabulous bracelet and what a fun trip! I loved the pics! Thanks!!

Hi Blaire,
my compliments to your bracelet, very intense coloures, they are sure to look lovely as a necklace too. Have you changed your avatar to a "Eyris Blue" pearl? What says Octavia about this? But to be honest - this pearl beats the looks of Octavia, lol.

Having figured out the avatar thing, I decided to switch them around because I could. Yes, the current avatar is an Eyris Blue Pearl, but I miss Octavia already. ;)

Having figured out the avatar thing, I decided to switch them around because I could. Yes, the current avatar is an Eyris Blue Pearl, but I miss Octavia already. ;)

This must mean that Octavia is at the spa. ;) I totally understand needing to recharge ones batteries.

The new avatar is your ring, yes?

Octavia did a FANTASTIC job! Her mother must be proud. I like the blue at the tip of the 2nd pearl near the clasp.

I've already spent way too much time pearl-gazing, but you're right, there is a pretty little band of blue. I can only imagine how little you got done after your fabulous necklace arrived! ;)

;)
This must mean that Octavia is at the spa. ;) I totally understand needing to recharge ones batteries.

The new avatar is your ring, yes?

Octavia at the spa, huh? That mollusk gets around!

Alas, the avatar pearl is one I photographed in the Eyris offices. It's a very fine pearl. My ring pearl is not a high enough quality to be graded an Eyris Blue pearl, but I loooove it!

Beautiful bracelet

Beautiful bracelet

GASP. WOW. GASP AGAIN. Just a lovely, lovely bracelet of loot pearls. Octavia sure has a trained eye. ;)

Gotta love those pink, hot lips of her... is she related to Angelina Jolie?

Back