Octavia Visits Pearl Paradise

I can't wait to tell Octavia's friends what you said. They're going to wet their pants laughing! :D

Luckily it's not morning and I don't have coffee. It would have cover my monitor; and I will blame you for interfering with me gazing at Sueki's pearls from Josh.

The bracelet is just perfect! I love your idea of wearing it as a part of a Y necklace.

Are we going to see more Tales of Octavia?
That was really Fun! Sesame Street needs a visit from her and Jeremy to talk about pearls..:D

That's right! Get 'em while they're young, and spoil 'em forever...

Except for the first link, the links go to the forum page (or is it just me?), so if you want to read them you can go to
What dark & buried secret led to my downfall? ​, post 49.

(If I were smart, I'd be able to fix it...thank goodness there are tech-smart people in the world. Too bad I'm not)

lol GemGeek, Octavia's trip to "The Vault" was very entertaining! I can't seem to get the other links to work either...

Oh, sorry. I tested the links in the preview mode, but that didn't help, did it? :)

Now I am feeling awful!!!! Octavia came to visit me just after my birthday! It is really boring here, compared to everywhere else she has been, but I have taken some photos and have been meaning to post them. It is great to have all her threads linked here. I am so distracted, I don't know when I will move them from the mod board to Other Stuff as I am having only minutes on the computer at a time.

Blair and Octavia! WOW! I got acquainted with Octavia trips only today! You are so cool! So amaizing trips!

Back