Newbie Anniversary necklace for wife help

Sorry I still can't post pictures. I did decide on a set that Lynsey picked for me based on 3 I narrowed it down too. They are engraving the clasp and sending out. Hopefully I can figure this picture thing for when i recurve them. I must say so far PP has been great to deal with. These 3 strands really jumped out at me though.

Wonderful! Can't wait to see them. And even more wonderful for her is to have a husband who puts in so much effort to give her just the right gift! :)

Everyone is right freshwater can't be beat for price. Everyone here is knowledgeable and understands the difference. But at a party or
and event of some kind when asked if they are Akoya or not. The answer gets tricky. Like what are you driving ? A toyota that doesn't
need any repairs for 100K or BMW ? Sorry to confuse the issue but I have been "on the road" for 40 years and know what goes on out
there. You can wear an enhanced diamond, or even a CZ and in certain circumstances no one can tell. But a dull FW pails in comparison
to a AA+ or AAA Akoya. See untouched photo IMG_1890.JPG

I doubt most women will get asked, in a social setting, if they are wearing akoyas specifically. No one has ever asked me that! I've also found that compliments on pearls are usually more or less generic, e.g. "nice pearls."

But my metallic white freshwaters were mistaken by a Nordstrom jewelry manager for akoyas. :D

Well I hope getting the freshamandas was the right call. In other news before I even received my wife's I called Mia tonight and ordered my daughter a necklace that's adjustable and ear ring set. Freshwater AAA. She's only 6 but her first day of school is next Monday and I thought that accompanied by a letter to her would be great for her first day ever of school. I don't think she will appreciate it much now but hopefully when she gets older she will understand and hopefully the day she graduates she can still wear them.

That's a lovely thing to do for your daughter, Rymahoney :)

Back