New SSP Pendant!

Sea Urchin

I just bought some summer clothes online and then thought why stop there, heh heh. And what could be more summery than a big fat South Sea pearl, right? So, kind of an impulse buy but hey, how can ya go wrong with a 16.5x16.3 pearl for under $300! Well, add another $85 for the cap (9.7mm) but still... It's listed as "cream white" color and has a couple of dings that don't show in this photo. I've been wanting a big one for some time so I'm sure I'll be thrilled. Whoopsie, that sounded dirty! :p

I am soooo ready for summer! I'll post real life pics when it arrives. :)

Ooh, also, if anyone has any giant pearls, do post pics!

16.5x16.3 Creamy White SS Pearl.jpg

9.7mm Yellow Gold Cap.jpg

Last edited:
Awk, good one SeaUrchin! You are ready for summer all right, lol.

Beautiful, I look forward to neck shots once it's mounted.

!Sproinggggg! Ok, have we all let our BadGirls out? (Rapping ruler on desk) Girls! Girls!

You scored a nice, big fat beauty! I bought a large Tahitian from them and I think you'll love yours! Can't wait to see it on you!

Sea Urchin, that pearl is stunning ... can't wait to see it with the cap on! What color gold ? did you go with? Regular bail or enhancer? I've been holding a large silvery white Tahitian for a couple of months, waiting for "setting" inspiration to strike ... definitely wanting an enhancer. Can't wait to see yours, Congratulations!

Very pretty bail, Sea Urchin ... look forward to seeing it done!

Did they drill it for you? I've noticed that some of their listings say "no drilling service available," so I wasn't sure if they could do that.

Yes, they did drill it for me, and put the cap on, too.

I'm trying to upload pics now. Sorry I took so long.

Here goes. I wish I had a long gold chain to wear it on, like 36 inch.

SSP1.jpg

SSP6.jpg

SSP2.jpg

SSP3.jpg

SSP4.jpg

SSP5.jpg

Sea Urchin, that pearl pendant is just fabulous!

Back