new purchase from Catherine Cardellini

Bailey1856

Hello Pearl friends! I really fell in love with this CC Fwp rope, 40 inch, pear-shaped. I'm such a fan of pear-shaped pearls. I'm curious as to how they would look IRL.
922 High Lustre Multicoloured Pear Shaped BaroqueFreshwater Pearl Rope2.jpg

Her pearls are gorgeous - great buy!
Enjoy!

Thanks Hanadama, HappyHuku, and Kelluvpearls! It will be here in two weeks time. I will share photos of course!:)

Baily1856 - Love the length (so versatile) and the pearls are beautiful! Can't wait to see them on you! What is the mm size?

They've arrived and I love them! The overall color is soft, lots of light lavenders, cool pinks, and soft peaches.
CCneckshot.jpg
with the ombre T's
CCpears (2).jpg

Beautiful strand, Bailey! I love how you styled it with your outfit. Very cool.

Bailey1856, those pearls are really very lovely ... sorbet is just the perfect description of the luscious colors!

Thank you all! I agree Sorbet is the perfect description (thanks Kelluv!)

Pattye, Yes, i was admiring her knotting (i wish mine was as neat) and the way she finished the necklace (handmade clasp with the gimp, and the little round sparkly ball), i thought was lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was admiring her knotting (i wish mine was as neat) and the way she finished the necklace (handmade clasp with the gimp, and the little round sparkly ball), i thought was lovely..

I love Catherine's taste in pearls. I would choose a dozen of her pieces easily. As for her neat knots, note that the thread she uses 99% of the time if not more, is Power Pro. That is why the neat knots. But neat knots is a big trade off for only two colors to knot with- white and moss green, however you can see the moss green looks great with everything white does not. Also Catherine's technique is polished by making hundreds of necklaces a year. She is unique on this forum and well worth following for some good yums.

FYI, speaking of Power Pro, soon Power Pro will be available in the moss and white in my etsy store under the Beader's Secret label; just working out the details now. This way beaders can see how it works for them without purchasing a huge expensive spool of it.

That is a great idea, Pattye. Almost a public service for newbie knotters! :)

Back