New pearls! :)

chipahoy

Community member
A 34 inch opera length of blue baroque akoyas from Pearl Paradise ... love its versatility and the pearls of course- i can wear it long or twice around the neck.

Second pic is my new south sea baroque hanging from a tiny diamond - sorry. i didn't comb my hair before i took the pic! :/

Attachments

• some of the harvest
    some of the harvest
    50.6 KB · Views: 48
  • working on the harvest
    working on the harvest
    63.4 KB · Views: 42
What beautiful treasures! (with those earrings, you could go out in rollers and no one would notice :) )

I love the blue baroque akoyas! They are real conversation pieces as many people have never seen them.

Agree on the beauty of blue Akoyas, and I am lucky to have a strand.

DK :)

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments :eek:

I'll post more pictures of my new pearlie goodies as and when I receive them. I have an addiction here - once you start with your first purchase there is no looking back!! :p

hi all .... I love the necklace too. here's a neck shot of the necklace (i promise i had a dress on when that shot was taken!)

I love how the pearls seem to shimmer ......

Attachments

• a beautiful pearl harvested
    a beautiful pearl harvested
    24.4 KB · Views: 55
Treasures is right! The earrings are just the right size and shape and the necklace -- WOW! :cool:

I love them to I must stop looking at this forum my wish list is getting longer and longer every time I look at this section of the forum. I must now get a blue akoya as well. Blue is my favourite colour.

Back