New Earrings make me happy...

maiakity

I received two new pairs of earrings in the mail yesterday, I've decided that earrings are definately my "must have" jewlery...if I leave the house without some earrings in I just don't feel right!

First, some light golden button shaped SS from Sheryl:

I thought they might be too big (11-12 mm), but the button shape keeps them from flopping down too much, and makes them sit closer to the ear, and I quite like they way they look! I think the light golden color is just right.

Next, I had another shot at metallic baroque studs, and while I think my first pair exhibits more spectacular orient, I prefer the size of the 2nd pair (just felt too self conscious in the first pair, just a *smidge* too big), so the 2nd pair are the keepers!

Is it wrong that I selected my outfit this AM to match my pearls and not the other way around? :)

Melissa -- Not only do I match the clothes to the pearls I want to wear -- I buy clothes to frame my pearls! Hence, six colors of the same top because they are the perfect backdrop to my necklaces. Maybe that's crazy...?

I prefer button shapes for stud earrings and just love your baroque studs! Especially that triangular cutie. Ear shots, please.

They're both gorgeous! Also, I thought we were *supposed* to pick out clothes to match the pearls! :)

All great, but I just adore the golden buttons. It's a color that not everyone can wear and they look fantastic against your skin. Enjoy!

Both are lovely, but those goldens are fantastic! Enjoy!

those are great! yes, i especially love the SS buttons. but i do love how both pairs are so easily worn with just about anything! (me, i force my clothing to match my pearls. tahitians with a t-shirt? not a problem!)

I love the gold ones, too! And I agree, large buttons are a bit friendlier to wear than large rounds. They look great!

They are lovely, and suit you wonderfully.

Good thing I'm able to leave the house without earrings, though - still never got round to having my ears pierced, at the grand old age of 35!

They are lovely, and suit you wonderfully.

Good thing I'm able to leave the house without earrings, though - still never got round to having my ears pierced, at the grand old age of 35!

That's about how old I was when I got mine pierced! For me so much more comfortable to wear and fewer single earrings lost~

I don't think 11-12mm studs are too big at all. Try wearing 14mm studs...now those do flop.

Back