New and less new pearls

Wow, your collection is amazing! Talk about a woman who knows what she wants! When you go on CC's website, some of the strands are marked with the buyer's name when sold. I looked through some of her past strands, and there have been times where I've wondered "Who is this Fiona??" Well now I know, YOU are Fiona! :D

You have a beautiful collection, Fiona! I have a special fondness for keshi.

Your earrings are so beautiful, the colors and the luster is just amazing.

Fiona,

You did find magic lighting to show your spectacular collection! Do you choose the earring of the day first and then necklace or pendant, or is it the other way around, lol? Do often wear earrings only? Bracelets too?

Bweaves,

I got my hair cut even shorter yesterday. Long dangly earrings help make me look more girly with the super short haircut.

A fun and sassy combination, I agree!

Wow, your collection is amazing! Talk about a woman who knows what she wants! When you go on CC's website, some of the strands are marked with the buyer's name when sold. I looked through some of her past strands, and there have been times where I've wondered "Who is this Fiona??" Well now I know, YOU are Fiona! :D

Ha, yes, I am indeed. I think one of those Fionas isn't me but the rest are, plus some more. Cathy is great :)

Fiona,

You did find magic lighting to show your spectacular collection! Do you choose the earring of the day first and then necklace or pendant, or is it the other way around, lol? Do often wear earrings only? Bracelets too?

Thanks pattye, I do often wear earrings only, at least I do when it's these long statement earrings. I've bought several lovely pendants (stones from Oregon!) that I can wear with the earrings. I do find that I don't like earrings and most pearl necklaces together on me, it feels busy. I do also tend to go for more statement-y jackets for work so earrings only are the way to go with those...No bracelets. I've tried, but they get in the way at work.
At the moment I decide what Kojima earrings I want and dress from there :)

Thank you for your comments everyone.
Here are some photos of the earrings in action. Well, bathroom photos. This is the best light would you believe! I need to go back to the Christmas holiday place :)
Sorry for the giant photos. I crop them to take my face out (which thankfully means they're also the right way up - thank you for saying that BWeaves, I had no idea) but it means my photos are larger than life size!
I see Sarah has some new cascades. You ladies are leaving them all to me when you should be snapping them up! :)

Attachments

• WP_20190104_10_35_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190104_10_35_46_Pro.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 41
  • WP_20190104_10_25_48_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20190104_10_25_48_Pro (2).jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 45
  • WP_20190104_10_28_49_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20190104_10_28_49_Pro (2).jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 33
  • WP_20190104_10_31_49_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20190104_10_31_49_Pro (2).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 34
I love them all. Can't decide. My problem is, I can't do fishhooks. I lose them. So whatever I pick, I'm going to have to have the hook replaced by a lever back finding, and that ups the price.

I love them all. Can't decide. My problem is, I can't do fishhooks. I lose them. So whatever I pick, I'm going to have to have the hook replaced by a lever back finding, and that ups the price.

I use the little rubber back things and that gives me peace of mind.

I've also suddenly seen that I like studs. i bought these from TreasureTideJewelry on Etsy a little while ago and I think they are fabulous. They are somewhere between 8 and 9 mm, and are truly the colours you see here - a teal purple. They are ridiculously lustrous and were about a third of the price of equivalent studs elsewhere. Bottom photo is vendor photo.

Attachments

• WP_20190104_10_59_19_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20190104_10_59_19_Pro (2).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 43
  • WP_20190104_12_40_49_Pro (2).jpg
    WP_20190104_12_40_49_Pro (2).jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 41
  • WP_20190104_11_02_30_Pro.jpg
    WP_20190104_11_02_30_Pro.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5074.jpg
    IMG_5074.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 38
Gorgeous studs. Blue-green surrounded by a purple halo is one of my favorite combos for Tahitian pearls. Nice size on you, too, with just a bit of your earlobe showing below the pearl.

Fiona your earring collection is just breathtaking! I do so love the long keshi combinations, which I can't wear as I have no neck ... so it's such a treat to see them all here again, looking fabulous ... Thank You!!!!

What a beautiful collection you have, Fiona. Those studs are pretty amazing.

IMG_0914.JPG IMG_0915.jpg
I've never put this together before - I'm always craving fruit when I look at Sarah's, and Catherine Cardellini's work. I think I get it now!
This is a PinkLady apple.

Maybe I could just dangle apples from my earlobes... this thread and your pictures are gorgeous!

Back