Necklace Project

Gorgeous! Very fun and amazing pearls! Great combination.

Thanks everyone! D1 is slowly getting into pearls. I made this necklace for her because she wanted something that dangled. I was going to make a traditional tin cup with two more pearls, but for this 5 pearls worked best. The earrings were so easy to do...the pre-made head pins are my new favorite! I have also realized I need a much better pair of wire cutters. Suggestions appreciated!

Very nice! Your daughter looks great in those pearls. Are they the peacock drops?

What a successful couple of projects! Way to go!

Another strand done! IMG_2359.jpgIMG_2363.jpgIMG_2365.jpg

Wow, Jersey, you and those Ruckus fellows are killing me! Such beauties... I will dream of Tahitians and Sea of Cortez tonight...

Neck shots, please!

The largest is 11.3mm and the smallest is 8.5mm. The clasp is an 8mm 14k white gold ball. I'm going to size up for the next strand. This strand is for my brother's girlfriend...who really should be his wife, but who am I to say!

Thanks Pattye, it's all Beader's Secret! It is so easy to use that product.

First Class, Jersey! This is amazing! Are you the reason Jacque is on vacation? You've emptied his store, LOL!

The largest is 11.3mm and the smallest is 8.5mm. The clasp is an 8mm 14k white gold ball. I'm going to size up for the next strand. This strand is for my brother's girlfriend...who really should be his wife, but who am I to say!

Thanks Pattye, it's all Beader's Secret! It is so easy to use that product.

Well, that is one lucky sister-in-law, married or not! This is a stunning necklace.

That's a very lovely necklace, JerseyPearl ... what a lucky recipient!

Back