Natural Color?

CharmedOne

I found these and was wondering if the color may be natural? I still have to clean them still but I was wondering what you all may think? Thanks so much ~d

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 37
Thank you Pattye :D I will once I clean them. Last I cleaned some, I think the soap was too harsh. So looking for something else. ~d

The pearls deserve a better clasp!

DK :)

Look! Look! See Rossie. See Rossie drool. They are Gorgeous and the color is just divine! That being said, I agree with DK, they deserve a different clasp. Something simple would be good.

LOL ;) Thank you so much Rosie! I have this one, I bought the necklace a while ago just for the clasp, the pearls are fake. The original clasp is marked K14 and is kind of a rose gold. This one is is 14K white gold. Do you think it would look good with these pearls? Thanks again ~d

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 33
I think it would look good, but actually, I was quite taken with the original clasp and its matching pearl. I think changing the clasp would make it less edgy, but more blingy.

Ps If you don't want to send off for some kind of pearl shampoo, a regular, clear shampoo, is fine for cleaning pearls or liquid castile soap as in dr Bronner's. A few drops will do you in either case.

Thank you so much Caitlin! I must say even though the clasp looks dated, so does the graduated pearls and that's why I like them ;)

Back