Natural Chocolate Tahitians

Luvglitz

I recently bought a strand of natural chocolate Tahitians from a very reputable vendor - Jose at Tahitianpearls.biz. They are the most sensational color. The strand is described a dark grey with strong chocolate/ bronze overtones and also showing purple and green. I am really in love with them. The size is 10-13mm and the strand is 18" long. AA quality, I had them strung with a magnetic clasp (no fumbling with little push in clasps). The brown/bronze color is really predominate with just hints of green. Since this is the season for shades of brown color and animal prints, I think I will reaching for them quite a bit. The first picture is the vendor picture. I think they really do look like that picture. The vendor has assured me that the color is natural not enhanced.

Attachments

• VENDORBROWN.jpg
    VENDORBROWN.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 25
  • BROWN1.jpg
    BROWN1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Brown2.jpg
    Brown2.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 27
  • BROWNLONG.jpg
    BROWNLONG.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 26
Those are beautiful! I love them with your gold chain.

Oooo. They look so yummy. I've seen on their site and always wondered how they look irl. Vendor picture seem pretty accurate.
And they look wonderful on you. Thanks for sharing

Thank you everyone. I hesitated over buying these pearls for several months. I'm really glad my inner wayward self appeared and my finger pressed the buy button. I am very fair with light hair, so brown compliments my coloring.

Luvglitz you have a wonderful strand. I love natural chocolate pearls. The color is so yummy. Your inner wayward self did really good ;) Enjoy your new beauties.

Luvglitz, lovely brown Tahitians. The color looks wonderful against your skin, and with what you're wearing!

Luvglitz, they look good on you and love the way you layer the necklaces

Yum. Will love some close up pics if you can catch them in the right lighting etc. It's a really good size.

I have always loved chocolate-colored pearls. I have some really inexpensive smallish round freshies that I bought with my first paycheck ever when I was 16. Still love them in the fall, but yours are 100x more beautiful because they're natural!

Amazing strand, I was wondering who got it)) a very good purchase!

Gorgeous strand, Luvglitz. Perfect styling with your chains and your amazing jacket. I have a pair of chocolate Tahitian studs that I got at Pearl Paradise at last year's ruckus, and I love wearing them with my multicolored Tahitian bracelet and strand. But to have an entire necklace of chocolates is luxury indeed.

Enjoy your beauties, and it sounds like you are, and thank you so much for sharing them with us in your photos.

Congratulations on a unique strand!

Yum. Will love some close up pics if you can catch them in the right lighting etc. It's a really good size.
Thank you Icy. I have always enjoyed looking at your beautiful pearls and especially as you shared you're shopping at the Singapore jewelry fairs. That is almost too many choices to be made. My inner wayward self would be shrieking buy,buy,buy!

Luvglitz, those are stunning pearls; such an unusual color and so perfect for fall ... congratulations!

Back