My Peacock Pearl Pendant

csj

Hi, this is my Peacock Pearl Pendant . Pearl size is 12.0-13.0mm ($500) ,18K gold with diamon. Total value is $730. What do you think about it?
Last time I asked about the Peacock Pearls necklace. But it has not come yet.
But today I received the pendant and then I took actual pictures for you.

Thank you.

csj

Attachments

• Conch, Tridacna, and Cultured Pearls
    Conch, Tridacna, and Cultured Pearls
    16.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Conch
    Conch
    11.5 KB · Views: 44
    20.7 KB · Views: 42
You have a beautiful pearl. I love the pendant design too!

Pretty! Would you mind photographing the back? With a plain white background, And using light that doesn't cast shadows? Nice pic, but I think you'd capture more of the pearl's qualities with indirect light, and I'd love to see them! Nice job cropping the photo.

Last edited:
I love the pendant design! Congrats and post more pictures!

Pretty! Would you mind photographing the back? With a plain white background, And using light that doesn't cast shadows? Nice pic, but I think you'd capture more of the pearl's qualities with indirect light, and I'd love to see them! Nice job cropping the photo.

Hi, Denail and lisa. I received it in evening and so excited to take photograph immediately.I tried taking pictures to avoid shadows. And trying to figure out the true colors as possible. As you say I should take more photograph in plain white blackground to show the pearl's qualities with indirect light. Thank you for advice.

Everything is great. I'd love to see a neck-shot. :)

Hi GemGeek. Thank you for joining. I will take more photo in neck-shot, please see.

Last edited:
As everyone here knows, pearls are hard to capture in a photo. I'm looking forward to your next posts!

More photo of my peacock pearls pendant

More photo of my peacock pearls pendant

Thank you "Amrita" , "Adeline Leigh" and "lisa c" for joining.

Hi, everyone. These are my more photo I took immediately when I'm free.
I tried to take the color out like the actual color as possible.

Thank you.

SAM_0224.jpg
SAM_0223.jpg

SAM_0222.jpg
SAM_0211.jpg

SAM_0205.jpg
SAM_0193.jpg

Oh! Now that looks beautiful on you, and I love the new pictures you took, I see more color and beauty now! I'm impressed, the back is lovely, too!

Oh! Now that looks beautiful on you, and I love the new pictures you took, I see more color and beauty now! I'm impressed, the back is lovely, too!

I'm so glade that you like the photos.
You are so sweet. Thank you so much.:eek:

You are very welcome, and thank you for retaking your photos. You look lovely!

Hi csj,

What an unusual pendant. The setting is very catchy. I bet you look in all the mirrors you pass :)

- Karin

Back