My odd interchangeable earrings

la_corsetiere

Super Moderator
Just put these together, rather pleased with them...

I'm definitely not the type to go for demure little studs!

Gotta get back to playing with my stash (actually, a lunchbox) of pearls, to see what else I can come up with. These could be worn on simple hoops, as well.

Sheri

Attachments

• pearls.jpg
    pearls.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 30
Wow! Definitely not like anything I've seen before , and very cool!

Thanks, pearldreams... I was trying to come up with something different. The "pearls that want to be hands" and the fossilized sharks teeth inspired me.

Sheri

Gorgeous pieces- I love the way you put together things that are quite gentle (the colours, soft shapes) and make them really "out there". Again, those pearls that want to be hands would be reaching to my shoulders.... I always wondered what could be done elegantly with pearls that shape -now I know! BTW they're not too freaky!

Reminds me of Buddha's hand fruit!

Attachments

• Buddha'sHand.JPG
    Buddha'sHand.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 39
Sheri, in the creativity department, you've really set our standard high. I love your work. (See why I don't post pics? Too embarrassed!)

Ooh, those pink peals look like fingers! I've seen them on Ebay a lot; those earrings look great though! I bet they're uber fun to wear.

Ooh, those pink peals look like fingers! I've seen them on Ebay a lot; those earrings look great though! I bet they're uber fun to wear.

How are fingers made? Inquiring minds wish to know....

Sheri,

Those are really fun! Glad the "chicken feet" are lavender, not golden-peach! Interchangeable is terrific, too!

Pattye

so many pearls, so little time

Back