My new Champagne Keshis & Diamonds

CathyKeshi

As a new member here, I hope it's okay if I post a few photos of my new Champagne Keshi & Diamond strand from Pearl Paradise (hoping I get the photo posting right). It seems more than a few of us were inspired by Hisano's Celestial Necklace, and I am delighted to have had her create this. I wanted a strand subtle enough to wear every single day, yet unique enough to be one of a kind. Hisano and everyone at Pearl Paradise anticipated and understood exactly what I was asking for, and my first Pearl Paradise necklace is a joy and a treasure. THANK YOU Hisano and Pearl Paradise! The first shot is mine, the second PP's glamour shot; neither capture the exotic beauty and colors of the strand in changing lights. The small pearl glimpsed in the center of the first shot is the "keeper" pearl at the end of the 3" extender chain added to my strand. Enjoy :)

Attachments

• 04-09-14c.jpg
    04-09-14c.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 30
  • Pearls 5 Cropped.jpg
    Pearls 5 Cropped.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 27
Welcome to Pearl Guide and we love having new pearls shared with us. Your necklace is lovely and enjoy wearing your new beauty. I am sure this will be first of many new pearls for you because they are like potato chips....you can't stop at just one ;)

Great job! You know what comes next, right? NECK SHOT, PLEASE! :)

Aw, thanks everyone; the beautiful overtones are only hinted at in these photos. ALL credit goes to PP and Hisano. Yes, I have seen neck shots; pearls are at their best WORN ... however, no one needs to see closeups of my neck, sigh ... Maybe in the near future, I can bribe my beautiful daughter into modeling for a quick neck shot :) Thanks again; I just couldn't resist sharing how pretty this necklace is.

Thank you George and jerseyPearl :) I've been wearing this necklace every day; Hisano did a perfect job figuring out where to place those diamonds to keep a "random scatter" feeling and I couldn't be more pleased. Only thing is ... now I want MORE LOL ... bracelet, earrings ............

wow, what a beautiful necklace!!! i love how the diamonds are set into the pearls like that, thanks for sharing :)

Thanks Katbran and funky_pearl! I'm just loving being part of this forum; such interesting reading and viewing :)

Back