My little h geode souffle earrings:

BAS

Hisano presenting.jpgSouffle options.jpgHisano holding souffle I chose.jpgsouffle cut in half.jpginside of souffle halves.jpgin progress 1.jpgin progress 2.jpgback of earrings.jpgcompleted front and back.jpgcompleted.jpgpackaging 1.jpgpackaging 2.jpgfor Hisano 1.jpgfor Hisano 2.jpg

Oh, BAS, there's a picture story that needs NO words, and will garner LOTS :) Congratulations again; lovely, just lovely!

Cathy, I can't believe how much I love these earrings! The addition of sparkly color to my favorite type of pearl is a match made in heaven!

I'd love to see a photo of one of those earrings hanging from it's golden hoop, as an enhancer as Kay suggested :)

Cathy, I'll give it a try tomorrow and report back...

Sarah, I feel very lucky.

Love the photo essay BAS! I think these are Blass (a combination of bling and class :) )

I am so in love with these creations. Sigh...

- Karin

From the introductory talk to the final happy wearer. Very nice, BAS. :)

Love the photo essay BAS! I think these are Blass (a combination of bling and class :) )

"blass" -- funny!

Thanks everyone. They are so light, too! An absolute pleasure to wear.

Oh my oh my oh my, quite superb, I'm almost speechless, they look stunning on and off.

I think Marianne is right, and we have to rename you BLASS :)))

Thank you, theseventhsphinx! I am truly honored to have your approval. Red lipstick is my signature look.

You may call me "BLASS", but please don't call me an "ASS".

I love those...really need a pair for my wife. Will dream on for a while but thank you for the photos...I still remember these lovely and unique designs of Hisano :)

Back