My latest pearls

Icyjade

Bought the purple Edisons (or Mings or whatever?) from Hong Kong and the octobaby with a Kamoka pearl from Sheri (hubby thought the octobaby is cute too!).

I thought the clasp is quite interesting so I included a close up. The infinity symbol is removable but not an option for me since I've a fat neck. :)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Those purples are tdf! Fantastic color, size and luster! I love them! Oh and octobaby is a cutie!

The octobaby is cute, but oh my god am I jealous of your purple pearls- looks absolutely gorgeous around your neck :)

Icyjade -- your Edisons are just gorgeous around your neck. And Octobaby suits you very well!

Wear you new pieces in happiness and health!

Beautiful, IcyJade! The purple Edisons look stunning on you, and I love that infinity extender/orbit style clasp!!!

Absolutely gorgeous, Icyjade! Wow, that purple is mesmerizing.

And the octobaby looks cute... and very lustrous!

Fabulous new acquisitions, Icy! The purple Edison necklace is stunning on you. Is that the one that PP brought back from HK? I like the infinity extender. Your octo baby is adorable. :D

That is one of the deepest purple strand I've seen. It looks great on you. The octo pendant is sweet too. Congratulations!

No, you do not have a fat neck. But yes, purple is a beautiful color on you.

As one klonk keeper to another, may I ask how large are those Edisons?

I'm so glad to see that the octo baby made it to you safely -he does look happy hanging out with those luscious purples!

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! The strand was an impulsive buy... But I guess it's just a matter of time coz I've been lusting after a deep purple strand ever since I "saw" them online. I can't wear pastels so dark coloured Fwps makes me so happy. :)

It sounded like bead nuked fwp are common this year so I'm guessing that those who want one will be able to get them via the usual vendors soon. The store I went to had these in stock and told me that they got 5 strands of purples this time. I'm hoping that strands in more unique shades of bluish purple and green-blue as well as good quality whites will be available in the next couple of years/months. For now, mixed strands seem more common, some with really fabulous luster...

Stock at the store I visited in Hong Kong:
image.jpg

Is that the one that PP brought back from HK?
Nope, I bought the strand from Rio Pearl in Hong Kong.

As one klonk keeper to another, may I ask how large are those Edisons?
Hehe, as a klonk keeper I think these aren't very large at all. Just 11-13 mm. :rolleyes:

I'm so glad to see that the octo baby made it to you safely -he does look happy hanging out with those luscious purples!

Yes indeed. He was delivered when I was travelling but luckily a nice colleague helped to collect him and I popped by the office over the weekend to get him.

Think this octobaby likes precious pearlie things so he's feeling good and right at home. Hubby loves him too. :) (which is good coz he sponsored the adoption haha)

Wow Icyjade - another set of most gorgeous pearls!
Thanks for continuing to show us your lovely collection.

Those purple pearls look fantastic on you and so does your octobaby!
Thanks for the photos!

Back