My Kamoka Pearls

Red

I am coming out of lurkdom to show you my new Kamoka earrings. This is all the fault of Alex, who has been posting wonderful pictures of lovely pearls. I resisted for a long time, but when I saw these gorgeous green and pink Kamoka beauties, I caved. :) I ordered my own pair of Kamoka earrings, and they arrived a couple of days ago. Here they are, along with the inspiration pair.

Attachments

• p.radiata
    p.radiata
    75.7 KB · Views: 49
Thank you, Caitlin. Here is a closer photo of my new pretties, along with the Vendor description and photo.

Attachments

• Just a fun bracelet with matching earrings - I do this in loads of colours.
    Just a fun bracelet with matching earrings - I do this in loads of colours.
    25.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Tie necklace
    Tie necklace
    20.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Fabulous round, metallic nucleated freshwaters..
    Fabulous round, metallic nucleated freshwaters..
    18.9 KB · Views: 54
Could we see closeups of your pearls? I believe yours are in the box? How did you manage to get Alex's... On the wall as a photo or is that some sort of digital screen? Yes, the Kamoka box is slightly in front of a DELL logo something...aha! a veeeeeeeery sleek computer screen!

It'd be amazing to have some of the pearls from these posts all over a room, blown up , framed...

Last edited:
Welcome Red!

How do you like your first Kamoka pearls now that you have them in your hands?

- Karin

Hi Red, and welcome to PG

that's a cool way to recreate a post photo !!

How great you got some of Josh's lovelies - congratulations :rolleyes:

and now of course, we all want to see them close up !

PS - what is the ring in your Avatar ?

I see blue sky and something green in there !!

Last edited:
Red, those are just fabulous

I love your photo of the pearls in their K box - stunning !!

PS see a similar reflection in the Kamokas :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh, Red! Yes, that's what we're looking for, when you get a chance to do your own blowups it'll be great!

Or am I mistaken and that is your blowup above Kamoka's text? Things can look so professional with the clever young who are good at computer stuff! I'm more green over computer savvy than Kamoka ownership! What is wrong with me?!?

Last edited:
You guys are great! :D Thank you for the warm welcome, pattye, lisa c, GemGeek, newberry, KarinK, Katbran, and, of course, Alex.

That first photo above is of Alex's Kamoka earring thread on my computer screen with my new Kamoka earrings sitting in their box on my desk right under it. I just sat at my desk and snapped the photo. The pearl in my avatar is my Kamoka pearl ring set in 14k white gold that I nabbed from the Pearl Paradise clearance sale last November. I have been wearing that ring a lot, and of course, it only fed my need for more Kamokas. ;) They are sooooo lovely.

I'm attaching a bigger copy of my avatar photo, an ear shot, and the earrings with the ring. I love the gorgeous green color on these new Kamokas.

Kamoka Ring3.jpgKamoka Ear Shot.jpgKamoka Trio.jpg

ohoooh - so now I know why I was drawn to your Avatar - what a great buy !!

I think your ring and BV's earrings would have been part of the original PP Kamoka selection (there are only 2 pieces left now) so they would have known each other ! LoL :eek:

you have a lovely well matched set - they are just stunning

so glad you got them, and thanks for sharing (great photos too)

Alex - You have a great eye. Yes, my ring is the one on the far right in the Pearl Paradise Kamoka collage.

l suspect it was the last piece, however, when it went out on clearance. The other two rings on the web site are marked as not available. :(

Attachments

• Kamoka-Collage from Pearl Paradise.jpg
    Kamoka-Collage from Pearl Paradise.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 42
Those are absolutely lovely, Red! I saw those on Kamoka's website, and had wondered where they were when they disappeared from the site. :) It's lovely to see your closeup photos.

Red - what a great picture of the ring - there with it's 'friends'

yes, you're right, the last 2 have gone, so you really did get a great buy back in November !!

I picked up a new pendant today, made by designer T Lee of Minneapolis, MN. It combines a pear citrine I purchased from Roger Dery, a Kamoka pearl from Agustus on eBay, three brown diamonds sourced by the designer, and woven with T Lee's beautiful 24 kt gold weaving. The pearl has a reddish aura that compliments the orange of the citrine. I'm really excited about wearing this piece. Of course, the Kamoka pearl pendant looks great with my Kamoka pearl ring!

Attachments

• Pendant_2422a.jpg
    Pendant_2422a.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 46
  • RingPen_2425.jpg
    RingPen_2425.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 48
  • Pendant_2405.jpg
    Pendant_2405.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 41
EarRingPen_2428.jpgPendant2393.jpg

A few more photos. I'm holding one of my Kamoka earrings as well.

And, yes, I'm sure you sharp-eyed people can see my green sweater reflected in the piece. :cool:

Gasp! What an incredible piece! I love it. It's so unique and shows off the beauty of the pearl so well. Thank you so much for sharing.

Back