More Fiji Pearls

Red

I decided to start a new thread for this year's Fiji Pearls. Others who have new Fiji pearls, please feel free to add your beauties. I know there are other projects out there.

A new batch of Fiji Pearls arrived at Pearl Paradise shortly after the 2017 ruckus ended. I used Erin as my eyes to put together a new Fiji pearl bracelet. I received it today. I am delighted with this new beauty.

First up, the glamour shots. These left me breathless.

Fiji pearls from Pearl paradise

Fiji Pearl Bracelet

And, some wrist shots.

Wrist shot Fijian pearl bracelet

Here I have on last year's Fiji bracelet as well. The new bracelet has a couple of blue pearls, while last year's has more intense golds and coppers.

Wearing two Fiji pearl bracelets from Pearl Paradise

Wonderful colors, Red! I love the blue and gold one near the clasp on the left. Could you please post a natural light shot of that pearl-- maybe on your wrist with the clasp up on the top?

By the time I thought to ask about any Fiji keshi, only these 23 pearls were left. I took them all.

20170912_143551c.jpg

I also received a Fiji shell.

20170912_143423c.jpg

Wonderful colors, Red! I love the blue and gold one near the clasp on the left. Could you please post a natural light shot of that pearl-- maybe on your wrist with the clasp up on the top?

Thank you, Pearl Dreams. This was taken on my lap on a sunny day while sitting under a tree at the lake.

20170912_135103c.jpg

And, another under a tree shot. The pearl in question is on the bracelet on the right, towards the bottom of the photo.

20170912_135354c.jpg

I need to figure out some lighting that allows the blue pearls to show at their best.

These next two photos are a couple of in progress shots from Erin at PP.

This is where I chose the smaller of the two orbit clasps, as well as asking a question about the pretty blue pearl that is circled.

rfijibracelet.jpg

Here is my look at all the remaining keshi. So beautiful. With the leftovers this gorgeous, I can only imagine what the others looked like. I am thrilled with these, and they should make a pretty necklace.

IMG_2647.jpg

Finally, I added an extender to the back and my Kamoka drop to the front, and played around with making another Fiji necklace from the two bracelets. To be really successful, the pearls on the bracelets would need to be arranged to look more symmetric in this configuration. Still, this is a fun variation.

20170912_134851.jpg

Another shot for you. Thank you so much. I will try again tomorrow in the morning light to see if the colors pop more. They seem a bit washed out to me this evening.

20170912_165913c.jpg

Your Fiji pearls are amazing, Red. It's a good thread to start my day.

Red, you have an envy worthy collection. Beautiful new bracelet.

Beautiful Fijis, Red! I love the versatility of the bracelet/necklace options. Beautiful.

Thank you Bailey1856, JerseyPearl, Purranha, CathyKeshi, Pearl Dreams, GemGeek, Pareltje, BWeaves, battah, and Katbran.

I'm smitten. I brought the bracelets outside with me for breakfast. A rare midweek morning at the lake.

20170913_080002.jpg

20170913_080106.jpg

Back