Metallic ripples

Ok. Like seriously gorgeous.
Pareltje Can I please trouble u for a shot in direct sunlight. I'm just curious how these purples hold up? Thank u.

Ok. Like seriously gorgeous.
Pareltje Can I please trouble u for a shot in direct sunlight. I'm just curious how these purples hold up? Thank u.

Kalmen, I will if the sun appears tomorrow. Today it's grey and rainy. Winter :(

Pareltje, thank you so much. I forget its winter. I live in Singapore where it's 1 weather all year round.

Those are stunning, Pareltje! Are there really green tones? Wow!

My loots of purples.... I bought this lotView attachment 46521
And they look like this IRL. I love the magenta pearl here.
View attachment 46522
Curled in a box. But I couldn't capture the green overtone well, sorry.
View attachment 46523

Pareltje, I think my strand will be very similar to yours. In fact after seeing your lot I sent a pm to Yunlan to purchase it but she said it's already reserved and that she will tell me if similar lot comes. Yours is lot 001 and I have got the lot 002 for my necklace.

Thank you, ladies for your sweet words :eek: I'm happy with my purples. I love the size, I think it's the perfect size 11-13mm for me to wear casually with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

Cathy, there are a few pearls which have a strong green overtone, but I can't capture it well with my phone camera. If I succeeded, I would post it here.

Suchi, I'm sure your purples are also gorgeous! I saw the pictures of the 3 lots and I'm sure they all have the desirable deep purple coloration. Please do post the pictures of your purples when they arrive. Mine still have this special fishy odor, more like belachan (shrimp paste) so although it has dissipated a bit today. I'm leaving it in a well-ventilated area of our house.

Kalmen, I'm waiting for the sun..... Singapore is 7 hours ahead of us. And yeaaahhh I wish I had such climate too. Collage 2016-12-03 09_55_32.jpg
The two top ones were taken indoors in direct morning sunlight. The bottom ones were taken outdoors in indirect sunlight.
This last one was taken outdoors in direct sunlight.
I hope this satisfies you, kalmen22.
IMG_20161203_100151.jpg

Last edited:
I'm loving everyone's pearls. Have been constantly tempted by Kongspearl n have to keep reminding myself that I look crappy in pastels.
But I love seeing all your pearl pics so pls keep them coming.

Pareltje thank you for the many pictures. The deep purple is amazing. It holds up so well even when in direct sunlight.
Now it's on my wish list!

Jp those aren't mine. I wish they were. It's Pareltje.

Thank you, ladies for your sweet words :eek: I'm happy with my purples. I love the size, I think it's the perfect size 11-13mm for me to wear casually with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

Cathy, there are a few pearls which have a strong green overtone, but I can't capture it well with my phone camera. If I succeeded, I would post it here.

Suchi, I'm sure your purples are also gorgeous! I saw the pictures of the 3 lots and I'm sure they all have the desirable deep purple coloration. Please do post the pictures of your purples when they arrive. Mine still have this special fishy odor, more like belachan (shrimp paste) so although it has dissipated a bit today. I'm leaving it in a well-ventilated area of our house.

Kalmen, I'm waiting for the sun..... Singapore is 7 hours ahead of us. And yeaaahhh I wish I had such climate too.View attachment 46539
The two top ones were taken indoors in direct morning sunlight. The bottom ones were taken outdoors in indirect sunlight.
This last one was taken outdoors in direct sunlight.
I hope this satisfies you, kalmen22.
View attachment 46540

you have no idea how much i love these
i am hoping to save enough for a strand for me... (with a few of the orange golden ones included)

Pareltje, what amazing colors! I'm sure you're thrilled with your purchase!

JP, wonderful site you opened! I knew it was just a matter of time!

There's the green ... in the outdoor, indirect light photos! Thanks Pareltje; I love that green :)

Back