little h live chat February 17th!

I know, I'm getting excited!!!

I'll be in LA from 2/14 to 2/21. At this point, I don't have plans 2/18 or 2/19. (DH and I both have family in LA so we'll be visiting with them some of the days. And DH will be playing poker day and night. There's a huge LA Poker Classic taking place.)

I'm adding your requests to the growing list. Basically, Hisano should just show it all...!

Pearl peeps -- I'll be at PP one week from today!

I am emailing Hisano the list of pieces you've requested to see during the chat. If there are pieces you are interested in seeing, let me know so she can prepare to show them (I have about 20 requests so far).

Also -- please let me know what questions you have for her! I know there are things I wonder about, and here is our chance to interview the artist herself!

I would love to see if they have any more amazing, outrageous, stunning fireballs like yours!!! Pearl envy!

Have fun in LA, BAS!!

From Hisano's Little H collection, I really, really like these: http://www.pearlcollective.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=LH-GEODE-FSE-WD-14KW-101 (It would be nice to see the backs of the earrings as well--so pretty from either direction!) Also, from a design perspective, I'd like to know Hisano's thought's on paring pearl colors and metal choices with various skin tones and hair color. Also, maybe ask Hisano which pieces are her favorites or which she is most proud of?

BAS, I am so excited for you ... and for us "tag alongs" ! I'm going to send Hisano a separate email about something we've been chatting about a bit ... not far along yet and a long term project (I specialize in projects that take a long time LOL).

Best luck to the hubby too :)

Cathy -- should I show it, or the beginnings of it, on the chat?!

Sorry, didn't mean to tease ... not even far enough along to have a beginnings yet :) I'm so slow ...

Little h requests

Little h requests

I would love to see pendants with lavender souffle and pink sapphires. I have earrings and would love to see pendants, either geode style or finestrino type. Of course anything Tahitian is wonderful to see. I don't know if I'll be home to see the live chat, but am hoping to view it later.

my question would be - how exactly does she cut out the window? What tool is she using?

BAS, if you read this ... is it possible to confirm the time for the chat, and where, how to log in to watch live etc.? Thanks!

Thank you, Jeremy! And thanks to the skilled staff at PP and of course, to Hisano and BAS ... can't wait for tomorrow :)

BAS, if you read this ... is it possible to confirm the time for the chat, and where, how to log in to watch live etc.? Thanks!

Cathy -- Hi! I'm here, but don't have any information about how to tune in to the live chat tomorrow at 3 PM (6 PM EST). I'm sure PP will post the instructions as soon as it's available.

Hi BAS :) Hope you're having a wonderful time! We're all looking forward to seeing the chat tomorrow; meanwhile Jeremy did post just above, the time, and the plans to post a link here when it's time so we can join in. Thanks so much and have FUN!

Well we're totally iced in here today- so as long as I have power (and cable!!) I'll be watching. I love my tahitian/ black diamond geode earrings!!!!!

I'm super jealous! All those pearls to see, what fun! Hope you have a great visit, and I'm looking forward to watching the recording later on too.

Back