Kojima Cortez Beauty

I agree, Sarah is a real artist, BrendaPC ... I think it looks like something in a museum case from ancient Greece or Babylon or ... thanks :)

Cathy, for the rest of us who can't be at the ruckus, pls post some neckshots of your new beauty. :)

theseventhsphinx ... There was a great ZOMG on Pearls & Lace last night ... and I'm delighted to have another ZOMG!

icyjade, I don't have the selfie skills ... and photos of me with the pearls would destroy any fairytale illusions we all have ... but I'll try to take some additional photos for you :)

To begin, it's a wonderful piece. But the product of long-distance collaboration? Bravo!

What if I see you and the necklace before GemGeek? What then, my friend? (Yes, I am throwing down the gauntlet!)

cyndayco, I love the necklace, but it would not warm my heart so if it weren't for all the lovely people who made it possible :)

BAS, if I see you before I see GemGeek ... yes, you may pick up that gauntlet ... GemGeek gave us an "out" with the "if and when" LOL.

Back