I want a strand longer than 18"...

Thanks PD!!!

Masik: The rope are natural white Hanadama's from PP. the double strand are Freshadamas from PP. Both are 8 mm. The freshies have a satiny look to them, and the Hanadamas are mirror shiny. The stud earrings are white Hanadamas from PP in size 9 mm.

Thanks PD!!!

Masik: The rope are natural white Hanadama's from PP. the double strand are Freshadamas from PP. Both are 8 mm. The freshies have a satiny look to them, and the Hanadamas are mirror shiny. The stud earrings are white Hanadamas from PP in size 9 mm.

they are beyond gorgeous! Thank you for sharing those pictures!

Alas, I set my heart on purchasing the best Hanadama my budget can afford and keep it forever and list it in my will one day :cool:.
So, I need to understand better the story behind the name (grade) and what (who) is authorized to grade a pearl or a strand to be Hanadama.
So far what I understand that only Japanese special lab (gov authorized?) can give that rate and issue the appropriate certificate, that can be used for appraisal and insurance (if they are not one and the same?) reasons. Other labs, GIA, etc. are not authorized to call it that name, right? What would they call it? Gem grade? Or they won't grade it at all, just list the facts as they see them: Form, size, color, luster, and surface?

TIA!

Back