Hooray! Finally Finished this Tahitian Pearl Strand

Gemandpearlover

I bought a pre-loved baroque Tahitian strand ( AA+ quality strand 8-10 mm) and became obsessed with the color. What I wanted to do was replace the most blemished pearls which were at the very front of the necklace. The color is a light silvery peacock. After a few months I collected enough pearls and finished the strand which now is 8-13mm. There are still 2 more pearls I want to replace- but now I find the strand very wearable. :)

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2111.jpg

What a fun treasure hunt to find pearls to replace and complete your strand! Lovely!

It's a lovely strand, you did a good job replacing those blemished pearls.

Absolutely spot on gorgeous with your coloring, and really well done!
Oops, I’m echoing the other comments. Still, nice!

That turned out great, Gemandpearlover! I love silver Tahitians!

That is a lovely necklace, and I also like how you sourced the replacement pearls. I’m a big fan of “pearl rescue.” Your resulting strand is very becoming. Wear it in good health!

Cece

That turned out beautifully! I find it's even more wonderful wearing pearls you've had a hand in picking out/designing/making.

Thank you so much Katbran, Sydk, multichrome, lilpearl and lary007. :) The rose color overtone of the strand makes it special to me. I think the pinkish and purplish Tahitians are my all time favorites.

Beautiful necklace, Gemandpearlover! It is really lovely on you.

Back