Hong Kong Mini-Ruckus

Yum, proper Peking Duck when one eats mainly the crispy skin, I have not had that dish for yonks!

Sold, I shall plan to visit HK next in Sep 2016 to coincide with the show, must book my flight well in advance to avoid my leave being refused, as it has done for this year's trip in Nov 15.

DK :)

And Din Tai Fung night!

Hisano and I went to Taiwan for a few days before coming to Hong Kong in part because we love this place and the original Din Tai Fung is in Taipei. So this was the third Din Tai Fung of the week!

I'll have to leave photos of the last night at Lei Yue Mon to Blaire and Sheri. Hopefully they got some good ones. That dinner was legendary!

Attachments

• IMG_0891.JPG
    IMG_0891.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 34
I really missed the nice company and food, maybe next time, leaving tonight for 2 months Europe sales trip

Holy crab! :D

Must admit to looking forward to some good food when I am in HK in November.

DK :)

Jeremy, did Hisano get jealous when you danced with such joy and delight with the crab?

Wow, Peking duck, they breathe fragrance in priorityClick image for larger version  Name:	CIMG6442.jpg Views:	1 Size:	64.7 KB ID:	362667Click image for larger version  Name:	CIMG6442.jpg Views:	1 Size:	64.7 KB ID:	362667Click image for larger version  Name:	CIMG6450.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	362668Click image for larger version  Name:	CIMG6450.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.3 KB ID:	362668

Last edited by a moderator:
Back