Hong Kong beauties !

When a client asks for a South Sea pearlstrand, let's say 12 mm pearls, the prices you see with nice clean pink overtone pearls, then you fall on the ground, US $ 20,000 - 45,000 for a strand is normal.
The Chinese did not sit still and on the Hong Kong Fair again there was a big improvement of quality. Some pearls really become competitors to oyster pearls.
Jeremy also showed me strands of beautiful Grace Edison pearls and they will also be US $ 3,000 - 40,000 per strand. Amazing.

Like this 12 mm 18 inch strand of fantastic luster and clean Fresh Water pearls. You can hardly see the difference with oyster pearls. Only the price is a big difference.

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 35
Indeed, they're very close to white south sea facsimilies. The satin of the lustre is very close and they have the colour. Yellow not so good. still a bit of an earwax colour to the dyed (although the dyed real SS look brown to earwax too)

Beautiful Large Blues Cees. Top surface quality too it seems.

Jacques, do they look blue to you? Then my camera did not correctly reflect the white with pink overtone hues, because that is what they are and 12 mm's are not too big also :)

Or did you made a remark on the blue Tahitians? Then you are correct, sorry.

HI Cees, yes I was talking about your Blue Tahitian Beauties! :rolleyes:

I love/want that freshwater strand with the ear wax yellow. Cees how much for the 12mm 18" strand? Will it be available for sale? Is this strand a Edison, or tissue?

Dear Frost Me, this is not an Edison pearl strand. I want to take it to Europe to an interested client, but there will be more later this year,

yes Katbran, luckily for this strand I can give you a huge discount :)

Thought these Fresh Water Pearl strands with natural color pearls were also a nice new item for me

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 34
Cees - Your freshwater strands are very fun and different! I think you'll be happy you got them!

Cees, those new graduated natural color FW pearl strands are darling!

Cees, it looks like you did very well. Thank you for sharing all your pearl pictures. :)

Back