Holiday Wish List

This was on my wish list for about 5 minutes after the morning PP drop. Then it was gone (sold!). A 35 inch Tahitian rope with rare, gorgeous aqua overtones. It really stood out next to the more common green Tahitian ropes.

View attachment 56970

Red, that's a gorgeous rope. If one of us bought it, they better fess up and give us neck shots, so we can live vicariously.

So many beautiful pieces! BWeaves, I especially love the tin cup necklace from Kojima. Lots of photos please when it arrives.

75CBBB71-B7E0-4C03-B9C4-30206FE8115C.jpg

I fell love with these mismatched Ts from JerseyPearl/OceansCove:

FC789959-3B91-481D-B256-80041FF5B2A3.jpg

These Kamoka studs are also amazing!

https://kamokapearls.com/products/luscious-tahitian-abergine-green-stud-earrings

3B0A3223-4543-4B07-888D-E286232F3E92.jpg

Last edited:
Red, I was looking at the same aqua necklace! ..but I'm was to slow to act!

BW, lovely choices!

Battah, I have those earrings w jackets from PP in both white and pink. They are so easy to wear and versatile. I always take them when I travel.

In addition, I had this 48 inch multi-color Tahitian rope from PP in my cart last night, but I needed to figure out how to use my Pearl Points to pay for it. While I was waiting to chat with PP, it sold. That's o.k. Jeremy himself came on to chat and answer my questions, interrupting his Thanksgiving dinner of King Crab and prime rib. I had the traditional turkey myself.

View attachment 56945

I hope the new owner loves this piece.

I had this in my cart as well but missed out. I would love to see what they look like in real life.

This was on my wish list for about 5 minutes after the morning PP drop. Then it was gone (sold!). A 35 inch Tahitian rope with rare, gorgeous aqua overtones. It really stood out next to the more common green Tahitian ropes.

View attachment 56969

I miss out on a metallic drop pendant when I was trying to use my Pearl Points. Grrr. But I snagged the aqua overtone rope. I'll post pictures when it comes.

Last edited:
But I snagged the aqua overtone rope. I'll post pictures when it comes.

Well done, annie!! I am looking forward to your photos. I'm interested in how it looks against various colors of tops, especially those with some blue in them.

I thought there would be some chatter about the Black Friday sales but only found where it was just now! There was a baroque WSS pendant I was looking at, which reminded me of a dinged-up meteorite or gumball. Before I checked out, though, I was dutifully checking out the rest of the pages before settling on it for sure, and of course it was gone.... The unusual chain lengths (22", 24") for the WSS pendants were nice.

I ended up buying an Edison pendant that was about the same size as the baroque WSS. It's gratifying to know I wasn't alone in losing my first choice. Good luck to whoever got that Tahitian rope!

I've been buying fireballs!

Attachments

• IMG_2865.jpg
    IMG_2865.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2875.jpg
    IMG_2875.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 29
And this from Kojima

Attachments

• IMG_2845.jpg
    IMG_2845.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 33
Those fireballs are two of my favorites. Love the bails. And, those pearls are stunners. Very nice.

Nice necklace from Kojima.

I haven't bought fireballs before and can't send back, so I'm very hopeful!
Sorry I didn't realise this was a Tahitians thread!

Oh yes, this is a remarkable pair. I would set them with gemstones though, the black pearl with colorless diamonds and the silver pearl with included diamonds))

I have a small lot of near-round Fiji pearls on my wish list, but haven't achieved getting it yet :eek::(

Wow, I am blown away by the collection of wonderful pearls...Tahitian and otherwise! That necklace from Kojima is stunning, and such a pretty combo of colors!!!

Here's hoping that everyone's "wishes" all come true!! And please be sure to post photos when they do!

And this from Kojima

I was wondering who got that Gold SS, blues and keshi rope. I was eyeing it up, too.

And that black and white is gorgeous. I adore my B/W pair from Kamoka. They really do go with more of my necklaces than my white Hanadama studs, do.

I'm dithering, guys - a few of you have the white metallic freshwater drop earrings from PP, right? How do you like them? I don't really like studs on me so these might be a good go-to pair?

If they are the ones with really thin ear wires, be sure to wear them with a silicone grip in back so they don't slip out. I lost one that way (and I never lose earrings, never have trouble with ear wires). Its mate is now a pendant. Oh, well! :rolleyes:

My pair with the thin wires; I lost the one on the right:
attachment.php

Good call, PD! I think I have some plugs somewhere.

Those are pretty. I took the plunge and ordered.

Back