Holiday Wish List

I'm dithering, guys - a few of you have the white metallic freshwater drop earrings from PP, right? How do you like them? I don't really like studs on me so these might be a good go-to pair?

I have a pair. The pearls are lovely but they seem to easily slip out. The silicon backs work but I find hard to put on and take off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had Sarah change out fishhooks for lever backs on all the earrings I've bought from Kojima. It cost extra, but it's worth it to me.

I was pretty good this year.. I just got a pink Edison pendant from PP black Friday sale and some natural white hanadama studs from the cyber Monday 20% off sale. Given the fact that I was stalking every new release they had and had 4 things in my cart at one point, I think just ending up with two things was pretty good!

Pattye and BWeaves, I agree the lever backs are great alternatives. :)

Fiona, I hope you post pictures of your necklace when it arrives!

Last edited:
Haven't gotten the hanadamas yet since they were ordered later, but I did get my pink Edison pendant! Holy moly! It's overcast today, but you can see my popsocket on the back of my phone that I'm taking the picture with in the reflection on this pearl! (Sorry, someone will have to rotate my pic)

Attachments

• 20171129_072905.jpg
    20171129_072905.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32
Here's a pic of it on, same light.

Attachments

• 20171129_073832.jpg
    20171129_073832.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 29
My Kojima loot is here.

The champagne akoya keshi necklace is dainty and very pretty, but it's just not me. The keshi actually make a great chain to hang my little h enhancer from, but I already have an emerald and pearl tin cup from little h to hang that enhancer from, so I'm sending the akoya keshi back.

The Tahitian keshi, on the other hand, are a keeper. These were photographed in my bathroom under artificial light as soon as I got them, and they don't look nearly as colorful as they do in real life.

fullsizeoutput_39d.jpg

And a cleavage shot.

fullsizeoutput_39c.jpg

Lary007, beautiful Edison drop!

BW, lovely keshi necklace, looks perfect on you!

lary007, beautiful pendant!

BWeaves, your keshi necklace looks great on you!

Lovely, BWeaves, just lovely. I admit to being NOT impartial ... I have a previous prototype of that keshi necklace from Sarah :)

Back