Holiday Wish List

There's more space between my keshi because ... well, Fiji ... :) It is glorious, and I can't get a single photo that even comes close to showing the pearls. Even Sarah's good photo just doesn't capture the satin, "lit from within" texture and color of Justin's keshi. I'll try again. Maybe I should just send it to Baby Nurse and beg her to shoot it lol :) ... You'll love wearing yours, BWeaves! Red, I look forward to seeing your creation!!

My photo doesn't come close to capturing the glow my Tahitian tin-cup has, either, so that's no excuse, Chatty Cathy.

OK, I thought I was typing Cathy, but it came out Chatty, and my mind immediately went back to my childhood and the Chatty Cathy doll, the blond like you version.

Gorgeous Edison lary! Love the plump drop shape.

BWeaves, love your new necklace! Sarah really does create some exceptional pieces.

BWeaves that's gorgeous! Great pick!

Ahhh can't wait to get my stuff! Of course, I had to be high-maintenance and request specific overtones in the white drops, so I'm sure that's going to slow things down.

My first Black Friday purchase arrived today. A 35 inch strand of 8 to 10mm AA+ Round Tahitians. These were described as silver pearls with green overtones.

IMG_4178.jpg

IMG_4183.jpg

I took these pictures quickly when the package came. I haven't had much time to look at them today. I'm not a big fan of the laser ball clasp...it is pretty flashy for this strand. They do seem to have a very pleasing luster.

Last edited:
They'll look even better on your neck. Tahitians really come alive when they're worn. It's a beautiful strand. I see hints of rainbows on some of the pearls.

They have a soft green overtone in this morning's light:

IMG_4186.jpg

The Tahitian rope with aqua overtones came this afternoon. I snapped a few pictures before the sunlight faded. They are better than I expected!

IMG_4196.jpg

Hi Annie! I was looking at that rope too! I'm glad someone on PG bought it so I can "visit" once in a while! I love all the circles and aqua blue tones. Wear it in good health :)

Back