Freshwater pearls- I need help

S

starlet1980

Hello everyone,
I am just about to finish my jewlery design studies, but for my final test I have to make a couple of necklaces etc.They have to be out ot pearls in every kind of form and color.
I thing freshwater pearls are the best for that, maybe.. BUT my problem is why I am writing in here, that I need a huge amount of pearls for that test, alltogether I have to make a whole collection.
A friend of mine has connections over her dad to a chinese pearl farm and she is able to buy the pearls totally cheap, she gets 20-40 pearls for only 20 cent.
All that I found while searching through the internet for the last two weeks, where pearls for nearly 50-open end $ but thats too much for me. I have to pay my studies myself cause my parents are divorced and there is not enough money to buy 50 pearls for 60$ cause I need too many pearls to afford that.
So please if anyone has connections to a pearlfarm anywhere, can give me an email adresse a homepage a phonenumber anything... PLEASE EMAIL ME... it is totally important to me... really.. I would be more than happy, extremly happy so to say.

My email adresse is starlet1980@hotmail.com
I can give you my phonenumber as well or if you give me ures I call you.
Its really important
I am a 25years old female jewlery design student that needs help.
Thanks already,
Greetings from Germany
Deike

starlet1980 said:
Hello everyone,
I am just about to finish my jewlery design studies, but for my final test I have to make a couple of necklaces etc.They have to be out ot pearls in every kind of form and color.
I thing freshwater pearls are the best for that, maybe.. BUT my problem is why I am writing in here, that I need a huge amount of pearls for that test, alltogether I have to make a whole collection.
A friend of mine has connections over her dad to a chinese pearl farm and she is able to buy the pearls totally cheap, she gets 20-40 pearls for only 20 cent.
All that I found while searching through the internet for the last two weeks, where pearls for nearly 50-open end $ but thats too much for me. I have to pay my studies myself cause my parents are divorced and there is not enough money to buy 50 pearls for 60$ cause I need too many pearls to afford that.
So please if anyone has connections to a pearlfarm anywhere, can give me an email adresse a homepage a phonenumber anything... PLEASE EMAIL ME... it is totally important to me... really.. I would be more than happy, extremly happy so to say.

My email adresse is starlet1980@hotmail.com
I can give you my phonenumber as well or if you give me ures I call you.
Its really important
I am a 25years old female jewlery design student that needs help.
Thanks already,
Greetings from Germany
Deike

Oh, if you wonder why I don't just ask my friend, she won't tell me I already tried that. :-(

Deike,
I just received a message from the forum telling me you attempted to send an email to me but were unable to get through as my box was full. I have cleaned out the box and you may attempt to resend if you like.

I will email the information requested to your hotmail.com account.

Back