NEED HELP IDENTIFYING PEARL NECKLACE

zcoogler05

I would really appreciate the help anyone can give in identifying these pearls. I am leaning towards Akoyas, but would much rather have the added assurance in getting as much help from you all here. Your expertise is much appreciated! Info on necklace:
24” 7.5mm pearl necklace with 14k yellow gold hook style clasp. The pearls are nearly perfectly round, as far as the naked eye can discern. Thanks so much for help!

NEED HELP IDENTIFYING PEARL NECKLACENEED HELP IDENTIFYING PEARL NECKLACENEED HELP IDENTIFYING PEARL NECKLACE

Last edited:
I’m so sorry for the poor image quality! Is there anything I can do to improve the images other than just making sure to focus them properly?
Wasn’t sure if a certain background or lighting would be more effective than others.

Awesome, thanks!

I will have that done momentarily. I’ll post a few images when I’m done and just let me know if the quality is better, or at least enough to better identify the pearl

If you don’t mind the inquiry, would you mind helping me with how exactly you go about differentiating one pearl from the other?

This may help-- see my post in your other thread from September:

If you don’t mind the inquiry, would you mind helping me with how exactly you go about differentiating one pearl from the other?
You need to KNOW, so this is something you learn.
Might I entice you with a Pearl Education course?
Try out: Pearls as One
You can get it for FREE with this coupon code: PGRUCKUS

This may help-- see my post in your other thread from September:

I’m so glad you referenced and tagged my prior post from September. I am not all that familiar with the site just yet, seeing as to how I’ve only made the two posts. I’ve been trying to figure out how to find that post for about an hour this morning, until you coincidentally posted the link to it. So, thank you!!
Also, I don’t know how I was off by the necklace length by so much….its 24”, and for some odd reason I put that it was 30” in that initial post.

To find your own posts (or anyone else's) hover your cursor over your username there on the sidebar, then move the cursor to the right to your username in the window that pops up, and click on it. That brings up your profile. Click on "postings".

The CPAA PEARLSASONE course is excellent. Everyone who wants to learn about pearls should take it!

Back