Freshadama earrings came today!

Kaywal

Hi!

I'm very happy with these earrings.
7.0-8.0 mm Round White Freshadamas with rose overtones.

One is almost perfectly round. The other is a hair shorter if that makes sense. One also has more of an overtone, but these differences are very subtle.

I'm under the impression that these, even though they are Freshadamas, cannot be "perfectly" matched. Is that correct?

I love them! They are so lustrous that you can see the camera reflected in them!

Kay

freshadama pearl studs
freshadama studs without butterfly backs
wearing my new freshadama studs

Very nice!

I wouldn't worry about the tiny differences between the pearls. I have gemstone earrings that aren't perfectly matched, too-- each stone, each pearl is an individual.

The nice thing about earrings is that you don't wear them side by side anyway, so minute differences aren't noticeable.

Thanks Pearl_Dreams!

I was studying each one (as I am now apt to do) and the differences are fascinating. They each have their own character, and I love that. Makes them more alive.

I can't see much of the differences you describe in the pictures (perhaps a hint of the shape thing, not the overtones)... trying to imagine them, I'd say these are just 'different' enough to show they are exceptional non-nucleated pearls. Which is a good thing... in my book.

The lustre is just surreal! :cool:

haha i can see the reflection of your camera!!! :D

definitely sold on freshadamas/Elite/Presidential pearls

Kay,

Sooooo classy and eyecatching on you! Lovely!

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! They look stunning on you, very luminous. Perfect size, too. Great photos!

Perle

Kaywal,

the earrings look beautiful against you hair! Lovely pearls and you have to have a large lot of high quality pearls to find 2 that match in both size, shape and colour!

They are great!

Back