My First SSP!

KaoLovesPearls

I recently bought these on a trip to the Philippines and if I remember correctly they go up to 12/13mm vertically! I have them next to my 10mm Tahitian Pearl for reference. One looks to have a blue overtone whereas the other is a rose one which I read was pretty rare! This is also my first drop earrings that's not perfectly round and I didn't realize how much I loved the shape of it as it suits my face.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    862.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    833.2 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    728.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    247.2 KB · Views: 69
I recently bought these on a trip to the Philippines and if I remember correctly they go up to 12/13mm vertically! I have them next to my 10mm Tahitian Pearl for reference. One looks to have a blue overtone whereas the other is a rose one which I read was pretty rare! This is also my first drop earrings that's not perfectly round and I didn't realize how much I loved the shape of it as it suits my face.
Lovely SSPs!!

Beautiful! I like drop shapes too for earrings and pendants.

@KaoLovesPearls This is such a beautiful teardrop shape! I find this shape so flattering. I have been hunting for a style like this for an Elizabethan vision I have in mind...

Back