First Day of June, the Month of the Pearl!

MSC

Natural Pearl Lover
A little celebration for the start of June, the month of the pearl!
I decided to wear my GSSP and pipis :) What are you all wearing today to celebrate pearl month??? Let's see!!
IMG_1826.jpg
IMG_1829.jpg
IMG_1836.jpg
IMG_1846.jpg
IMG_1848.jpg
IMG_1850.jpg

Thank you, Jersey and PW! I was hoping others would share their June 1st pearl wardrobes, but maybe this will be a thread where I share my daily pearl choices for the month of June. If there's any interest in that :)

Doh! I wore gold yesterday because it was too hot and sweaty and rainy and I didn't want to sweat sunscreen on my pearls.

But, I am wearing pearls today, because you guilted me into it. Photos to come later.

This is a great idea, MSC! I LOVE your collection of goldens and pipis!! All. Of. It.

I feel silly posting pics in this thread after doing my own but I may do it anyway..

I love the casual elegance of your styling! And the golden pearls look amazing on you.

Tahitians and emeralds today! Mismatched keshi earrings, super green pendant, and keshi bracelet. Bonus abalone pearl ring! I forgot to take a better photo of my earrings, but I'm wearing my emerald studs in the second hole today.
IMG_1870.jpg
IMG_1865.jpg
IMG_1864.jpg
IMG_1862.jpg

MSC,
I literally felt my heart skip a beat seeing your first photo. The gold looks absolutely fantastic on you :).

Yay for Green T's! I'm favoring everything you're wearing today!

Love the abalone! I still think that might be vintage Black Hills Gold, maybe repurposed? The leaves look like it...

Back