Fiji J Hunter pearls Savusavu

Really loved the photos and report of your trip ... not to mention the pearls! And oh, those Keshi, sigh ...

Wow, those are amazing pearls. What a great pearly trip! I loved the pearls you chose. I would be a bit overwhelmed choosing among so many beauties.

Oh, my dream vacation!!!! I love J. Hunter pearls and have drooled over that keshi necklace so many times!!! Thank you for the photos. For now I can live vicariously through you. :)

Those are gorgeously colored pearls! What an experience! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you pinkjewel and amti. Pinkjewel I wished I could take home the Keshi strand as well, the keshis are my favourites. I am really happy I got to see the Fiji pearls in person, they are really as uniquely colourful in person.
Here's a photo of shells the gorgeous pearls came from, look at the bright orange colour of the tissue and the gold lips. I am slowly learning to appreciate the different aspects of pearl farming and not just the end product.
image.jpg

kelluvpearls, what an experience! I've put "visit J Hunter pearl farm" on my things to do before I die list ;)
Absolutely lovely pearls, thanks for sharing :)

Thanks, for sharing your trip and your pretty pearls. Let us see your pearls when you finish them!

JerseyPearl that's the first thought that crossed my mind when I saw that photo, it does look pretty delicious. I'm sure it's worth more as a pearl oyster than food.:p I'm not sure how edible are these, maybe a pearl farmer can answer that.
Thank you Rebecka and Frost me, glad I was able to share my trip with you all lovely ladies.

I've eaten the adductor muscle in many ways. Nothing is wasted in an island community. :)

That's too funny, When we lived in Japan, mom and I would go scuba diving. We'd get so hungry... everything looked delicious!

Thanks for sharing the photos of your trip, Kelluv. I can't wait to see how you set your loose pearls. It must have been very hard to choose! That cranberry keshi looks so cool.

Hi guys, and thank you Kelluvpearls for coming and visiting. We absolutely love having visitors who really appreciate what we do and the pearls we have to offer.
It can be a bit overwhelming to see the response that our "baby's" get. We are proud and each one of them is rather special to us. Please come and visit - we have a great story and appreciate the passion this blog promotes.

There you Jeremy - I finally did it.

Back