Extreme delay from Integrity Pearls

Hi Doug
Welcome back! Even though things were difficult for a while, I never lost faith in your "Integrity" (no pun intended). I wish you the best with your new arrangement!

And I hope you can get some natural colors of freshwaters, esp. purple- no matter how baroque.

I am sending you a PM

Hi Doug
Nice to see you posting here again.
The quality and prices of your pearls kept me buying from you but am looking forward to fast shipping!!

Robin

Thank you, Caitlin, for your encouraging words. We currently have naturals listed in our Web Catalog (grouped under peach, pink and purple) - these are all "standard" potatoes, ovals and nuggets. Let's see if we can add more purples over coming weeks, including maybe some baroques such as the "peanut pearls" we currently sell in white. (The naturals drive us crazy sometimes, because there is much variation in the subtle shades. Sometimes we have a hard time deciding what color to call it - and it depends also on the kind of light. Is it pink? champagne? peach? apricot?! I guess that's part of the fascination of working with naturals!)

And thank you, Robin, for your note. Now you can have it all - quality, price AND fast shipping. And if YOU'RE happy, WE'RE happy!

Doug - I've never been a customer, but I'd just like to add my best wishes for your return. It takes a good deal of "guts" and courage to admit where you went wrong, so I do hope things go well for you.

Nerida and Amrita,

Thank you for your encouraging words. Something that has really impressed me over the years is the tremendous goodwill and high ethical standards of our many pearling friends worldwide. We also found they are very forgiving when we goof up! Besides the pearls, our customers are the reason we enjoy this business so much.

-- Doug

(P.S. Best wishes for your respective pearl endeavors. Nerida - NICE Website! Amrita - maybe we'll meet in Shanxiahu some day!)

Thanks for the compliment, Doug!! Can't tell you how much time and effort has gone into it so far (but then again, you probably do know from your own experiences..).

experience with Integrity Pearls

experience with Integrity Pearls

Since the last posts address hope for the future of his business - here's a recent experience.

I started out trying to buy during the September sale, and ran into trouble, all on my end of things, from a virus on my computer to a delay in being able to pay for the purchase due to my bank being sold to another bank.

Doug, et al, were the very soul of patience, grace and friendly compassion as I hit one stumbling block after another. They've even spent some hours working on a personal and a national holiday.

I finally made my order and within a day of getting confirmation of payment from paypal, they shipped. The shipment went out from Los Angeles on Monday morning, and here, on Wed afternoon - I have my pearls! They're lovely, and as described (except that the strands are 15", but I have to read up on that because there seems to be some sort of "understanding" that 16" can= 15", maybe for larger size pearls? and I'm new and have a lot to learn) and I couldn't be happier.

It means a lot to me to have the pearls I receive match the description, since I'm new to pearl buying and don't really have any 'throw-away pearl' wiggle room. I have to be able to use 95% of what I buy.

The pearls seem to be very close to the largest mm of the size range, too. I'll pull out my calipers later, but I don't expect any sad surprises.

So, there you have it! I couldn't have asked for a nicer interaction. I think they're going to Death's Door to be great pearl suppliers. I like them, I'm happy to recommend them.

Last edited:
Back