Ellen Degeneres Show - featuring pearls

S

Sascha

This goes to Jeremy. Congratulations on being on the Ellen Degeneres show. I just watched this morning. Great promotions!!

freshadama give away

freshadama give away

Yes, it's a big Freshadama give away to everyone in the audience, and everyone on the pearl forum (just kidding)

LOL
Yes, and it has started! Thank goodness it is staggered around the country. I think I am going to have to disappear now for the next few days, along with my entire staff.:D
I will have to go home and check it on TIVO later.

Hi Jeremy
PLEASE answer my Gmail to you before you sell out! Forget the first one, answer the second one. Please hurry!!!

freshadama necklace give away

freshadama necklace give away

Caitlin, the give away was only on the show. Everyone in the audience got a freshadama necklace.
Jeremy, how many did you have to give away?

Each one got a Freshie? :eek: My jaw is dropped to my knees! :p
Well, Jeremy is going to make some big time fans from that one! :D

CFWP are entering the big time, world class market. And to think, I knew him before the advent of Freshies....;)

300 necklaces in all to the in-house audience. But compare that to 3000ish to the real audience. I guess you could say it was worthwhile. It has been fun and the office looks like it was hit by a tornado, but we will be ready to do it again when TIVO catches up to real time.

Ellen has a good audience. We should have done this first with the freshadama instead of going after some no-name chef show credit.;)

Hi Jeremy
I watched it. The necklaces looked huge. I thought I would get to see you. Oh well.
But that was one cool coup. Good job. Atta Boy. You are really something.:cool: :D

I must be one of the only people that have not yet seen it! Oh yeah, and the rest of my office (we will be here all night). I did not go to the taping. I sent Natalie instead. She is the art director here and has the best eye for that type of thing - and she can be tough if she needs to get her way...

I heard about the screaming, indeed. So far I really do not even know what Ellen said about the pearls. I am going to check her Website to see if it is available yet because we are all curious here.

Hi All and Jeremy,
I'm certain I'm speaking for more than just myself when I say the whole show would have been much more interesting if it had been ALL about pearls and you would have been the one talking about them! But hey, the necklaces looked huge, Ellen mentioned PearlParadise clearly, and if I recall the sign gave your website. And she stressed round. I say give 'em those old bleached white ones, and save the dark lavender 11mm+ for us connoisseurs that really appreciate them.!:D :D
Pattye

ya I saw it too, good spot but of course ellen really didn't describe them as best as they could have been - but I'm sure you're not complaining with the sales.

I'll have to read at least two math and one physics textbook just to counterbalance the brain damage I suffered from this experience. I'll probably have to reread the 13 1/2 lives of Capt'n Bluebear, Rumo, and the City of Dreaming Books on top of that to recuperate from the intellectual trauma.

Hey its "Ellen" it is what it is, no need to insult those that do watch the show. I'm sure with your superior intellect you'll recover from the trauma.

Hi Jeremy,

She said something like this (it was hard to hear with all the wild applause and cheering!):

Do you like pearls? Yeah, well - also, one more question: do you hate it when pearls aren't perfectly round and it's like that they lack the incredible luster and coloring? Yeah, yeah - you don't have to worry about that because you're getting some beautiful - pearlparadise.com is giving you the rarest high quality freshwater pearls. Look at that! They're gorgeous! I don't know why, but they call it freshadama pearl necklace, that's what it's called. They're absolutely the rarest, most perfect pearls that you can find . . . .

She then went on to give the retail value of the gifts. The pearls were presented after two other gifts (chocolates and flowers).

Poor Zeide! You need TIVO!

Perle

jshepherd said:
I must be one of the only people that have not yet seen it!...

Nope, I missed it here in Essex. Been a very rough week. Wish I had known I would have taped it! and let my mom know! She has such a "crush" on you.. really she loves anyone who can teach her more about pearls and loves pearls like she does, you are another kid to her so is caitlyn, Zeide, etc... LOL

Sorry I missed you on her show! Its one of my favorites to watch! Ellen is so Quick witted and Awesome! Congratulations and good luck with the contest!

Hi Ash
you are another kid to her so is caitlyn, Zeide, etc... LOL

Your mom is probably younger than I am, but I love her too. She is as much of a member and character on this forum as any of the posters!

Back