Edison Pearl

luminous

I have a project in my head that I've been wanting to see through. I haven't found the right pearl yet. However in my quest I DID find this amazing pearl!

It's unbelievable and I would like to wear it without drilling or using glue. I have a few ideas on how this would work but I'm wondering how many here have seen something like that? It's sort of complicates things that it's round, a mabe would clearly be easier. I'm not married to it being in a ring or a necklace. I'm open since this one is a wild card!

I'll supply you with photos-it is metallic and copper, with a lot of pink and some green too.

-2_zpsc2c79487.png

-4_zps4987e4fe.jpg

-3_zps83ce9791.jpg

-1_zpsd5b79c93.jpg

-7_zpseda53625.jpg

-11_zpse3eced4f.jpg

-10_zpsca69650c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, just wow! I can see why you might want that for a ring…… just to be able to look at it all day long :)

Personally, I would go ahead and drill it because I wouldn't want to hide that magnificent pearl. To my mind, anything that would hold it securely without drilling, would cover up too much of it. But your opinion is the most important. I think you should do what makes you happy. Yes, MAGNIFICENT! ;)

A stunning pearl, and I agree with GemGeek-- don't cover it up if you can avoid it!

The more I look at it the more it draws me in. Like it has something to say. To be honest I basically flipped a coin to determine whether or not I should get it! It's not at all me, but I'm infatuated nevertheless.

I think it looks mighty fine on your hand, so maybe a ring is the way to go, although it could certainly work as a great pendant too. Either way I can't wait to see what you do with it!

I have not. We are still circling each other, staring one another down as though we were in some kind of a wild wild west duel. It's astounding, but I'm still not entirely sure it's MINE. I gave myself a few weeks to decide. My time's about up!

Think of it this way -- if Luminous decides to return or sell it, this beautiful pearl will go to its "rightful owner". All's well that ends well.

Indeed! And with luck, my perfect pearl will find its way to me one way or another!

Back