dm natural pearl jewelry

DMJ, I'm new to this forum, but wanted to say Thank You for your interesting, and arrestingly beautiful jewelry posts ... your own work is fabulous, as is the Netherlands :) Thanks!

love the abalone and conch pendants! and that large weird pearl is definitely strange. is that, like, growth rings one can see there? how fascinating! thank you for the pics!!

always busy so need to take some time and upload new pieces :)

here is something really old but for me really new!

antique silver, gold, diamonds, natural black and conch pearl necklace ! the center pearl is quite interesting i have mussel pearls button shape close to it but the color is more gray black then the blue black this one has, the conch is a little light prob by the age but has a nice flame. the diamonds in there are rough and only sliced or flat polished. quite a fun piece

_MG_6235.jpg
_MG_6259.jpg

Love the rings!

Very beautiful necklace, DMJ ... I too would happily wear this one :) I especially love that center pearl!

Here is something i don't make every day :)

Recently i had a really nice project, one of the larger ( 113ct ) New Zealand abalone pearls was sold to a NZ costumer who wanted the pearl made into a native style pendant. Because the style there could not be any shiny gold or anything like that so i used 18kt white gold wich was ruthenium plated to get the dark color and now gives the idea rope / hair was used for the bail.
_MG_3324.jpg
_MG_3413.jpg
_MG_3466.jpg

Because its not your every day pendant i came up with a museum style display for the pearl as well so its a nice conversation piece to have in the house. The Display is made from new zealand greenstone ( jade ) silver and NZ fossilized wood.

I make museum style displays more often but this one was quite the job.

_MG_3203.jpg
_MG_3019.jpg

Beautiful and creative!

Wow! Way to blow me away! That's just awesome all around!

What a remarkable piece of art, Daniel ... the display stand is perfect!

I love the conch necklace. And the abalone pearl is spectacular!

Back