Deep Purple Edison and Coin Pearls!

The latest word from PP is that these purple beauties will be part of their April special!

Here's a 11mm pair I bought recently to be made into studs. The only shade of purple I can wear.

Attachments

• IMG_1515.jpg
    IMG_1515.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1519.jpg
    IMG_1519.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 24
Well, I DIDN'T want purple pearls LOL ... Wow, these are stunning, lmgardens! What a gorgeous color :)

Wow Those purple beauties! I wish I could walk into Jeremy's store and gawk at these in person.

Did I mention how much I love purple??? Your earrings are beautiful!

Stunning! Are those a true purple or more of the peacock purple with the Bluish tone like some the loose pearls you posted?

"BPDDC, these would definitely be up your alley. I'd love to see one of your creations with purple Edisons!"
I definitely have a few ideas rattling around in me head now or it could just be I am mistaking that rattling sound as creativity but its really a lack of sleep, we'll see ;)

The latest word from PP is that these purple beauties will be part of their April special!

Here's a 11mm pair I bought recently to be made into studs. The only shade of purple I can wear.

Last edited:
Thank you everyone!! These studs are truly a lovely shade of purple - some purples don't look good on me, but these work. I'm happy to see they're now available on the website!

Stunning! Are those a true purple or more of the peacock purple with the Bluish tone like some the loose pearls you posted?

"BPDDC, these would definitely be up your alley. I'd love to see one of your creations with purple Edisons!"
I definitely have a few ideas rattling around in me head now or it could just be I am mistaking that rattling sound as creativity but its really a lack of sleep, we'll see ;)

Yes, these studs are a true purple, unlike the loose purple pearls in the first images. All the stud pairs sold on the website are matching, but some pairs have more blue tones than others. When ordering, best to state your preference, or request pictures.

These studs are deliciously beautiful, just love them!

I've looked everywhere for an Online Chat feature on the PP site...will somebody please point me to where I can access it?
(Yes, I can call...but that would require me to call long distance to the US on my work phone or on my work-issued mobile phone, neither of which are good ideas!)

I think the Live Chat button is only there when there is someone available to chat.
In the lower right corner of PP home page at present is a button to send a message. Clicking it I see,
"Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message and we'll get back to you."

I think the Live Chat button is only there when there is someone available to chat.
In the lower right corner of PP home page at present is a button to send a message. Clicking it I see,
"Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message and we'll get back to you."

Thanks Pearl Dreams! Now I feel silly I missed it this whole time, I kept looking for it on the actual page and missed seeing it on the little bar that follows me around!

Back